Chapter 6

PART 6: MISSION OF PANGWAVE

"SO WHAT NOW?" Pang said to Wave who is now trying his best to control the time. They also found out that Wave will experience a lot of dozing out when he did that.

"You are damn lucky that yours doesn't have any side effects!!" Wave hissed and Pang chuckled.

"But mines hard to control. I don't know how to use my ability. But maybe you could help m--" he was cutt off when Wave throw a clock at him.

"Fuck!! That hurts!!"

"Deserve." Wave said and smirked.

"Tsk, I am serious Wave, please think it through." Pang plead at Wave.

"Fine, do it." Wave said and he lend his wrist to Pang.

"Smile brightly." Pang said as he held his wrist feeling his heartbeat.

Wave suddenly smile so bright that it made Pang stare at him for so long. It was a bright and cute smile that made Pang lose his senses.

"Hey!!" Wave shouted and Pang cane back to his senses.

"Your headache is gone." Pang said and eventually the headache that Wave is feeling faded away.

"N-now, i'll try this." Pang said and he held a small piece of sharp blade making Wave nervous.

"Pang what the hell?!"

"T-that medical thing in my body.. I'll try." Pang said and he slit his wrist making Wave shouted.

Lots of blood came on Pang's wrist making him felt so weak. Eventually the wound heals up fast but he still felt weak. Wave on the other hand were now crying in fear. Seeing Pang bleeding it made him traumatized, a fang of pain were still lingering at his chest.

"H-hey, I am okay, look at me." Pang said but Wave didn't bother to look.

"Wave."

"Wave."

"Wave."

"Wa--"

"WHAT?!" Wave shouted.

"I am fine, though it made me felt so weak but i think i can manage, and the blood lost is fine." Pang said and Wave look at him flatly.

"You dumbass!! You really think it is okay to do that shit?!?! What if you die here, huh?! What will gonna happened next?! You think it's OKAY?!?!" Wave shouted he is having a difficulty of staying calm. This idiot in front of him is making him angry.

Dumbness of this jerk.. I can't put up with him, he is so dumb and reckless!!

"DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!" Wave said as he look at him with a death glare.

"Okay, I won't just please calm down."

"CALM DOWN MY FOOT!!" Wave shouted and Pang hid himself behind the pillow.

It looks like Wave can kill him and torture him in any second now. Those cold eyes of Wave, they were scary as if he was looking through Pang's soul. Pang shiver in fear as what does this man could do, even if he was taller he knew Wave is not an easy opponent.

He will definitely kill me..

WAVE AND PANG already has enough evidence for the 3 teachers. There were also data from Ritdha that has connection to them, that those 3 used to study as Gifted students at the Ritdha high. But they still need more evidence and something isn't right. They can't figure out what the hell is the potential of the 3, so that they can easily shove it on those bitch and jerks asses.