Chapter 29

THIS SHOULD REALLY HAVE MORE CONFLICTS BUT I FELT GUILTY THAT I AM TORTURING THEM. SO I CUT THOSE AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS ONE.

IF YOU NOTICED THAT THE OTHER CHAPTER 27 IS GONE AND REPLACED THAT'S BECAUSE MY WATTPAD GLITCH AGAIN AMD I READ THE COMMENT ABOUT IT. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD!!

PART 29: Love Making Is Different

PANG AND WAVE IS OFFICIAL yet they didn't tell it to others. Why? They forgot to tell it to others because they're so happy about one another.

"Hey, don't eat too much!!" Wave scolded Pang and Pang just smiled. They're in a local restaurant.

"It's fine—ughhhhkkk!!" Pang choked and Wave gave him water.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT EAT TOO MUCH!!" Wave said and other people look at them. "What are you looking at?!" Wave said making them look away.

"So cute." Pang muttered and smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Wave asked annoyed at the former who is so careless.

"It's just that you being rude also can be mean you care a lot." Pang said and smile.

"I wonder where did you get that cheesy ass of yours." Wave said and sighed.

"Well, I think it's from my father. My father is the one who pursue my mom for years!! Since they're young he is already courting her." Pang said and he remember again his family. The little sweet family he had, that has been vanished.

"Hmmm, he is persistent now I know why you are so goddamn persistent." Wave said and shakes his head.

"How about you?"

"They died before I got ten years old, I only have vague memories of them. But I know that is my mom is so independent and my dad is so sweet at her." Wave said and he again remember the car crash. He unconsciously grip the glass tightly and it broke.

"Shit!! Wave!!" Pang exclaimed as he held Wave's hand.

"I-i am fine—"Pang looked at him with fierce eyes.

"You are not!! Damn it!! Waiter!! Give me towel and med kit!!" Pang said and the crew immediately assisted them. Since he studied BS Biology first aid treatment is easy for him.

"Does it hurt so much?" Pang asked and Wave shake his head.

"No, it's not." Wave answered and looked at Pang, "sorry I made you worried."

"It's fine, I am sorry that I asked." Pang said and smiled at Wave.

As they are having their moment a woman on her 40's but look young hugged Pang. Wave was shocked and so is Pang.

"I miss you, baby!!" The woman said and Wave's face turn pale, since the woman is very pretty he thought it was his ex.

"I g-gotta go." Wave said and stand up but Pang held him.

"W-wait let go—Wave don't go!!" Pang said and the woman pouted at him.

"Come on, didn't you miss me? What's up with you and him?" The woman said and Pang gulped, he knew it'll be a mess.

"Fuck off!!" Wave said and he pushed Pang's hand away and run.

Pang looked at the person that is hugging him and he is not happy. The woman frowned and and look at the young man.

"Is that how you say hello to your mother? I thought you were dead!!" The woman said.

"I thought you forgot me!!" Pang said and he look at Wave whose running.