Chapter 3

Announcement: I'll update 4 chapters since I will not gonna update for the next days it may take weeks. School works keep me occupied.😭😭

PART 3: DISAPPEAR

"OH.. OHM, WHERE have you been?" Namtarn asked Ohm but he didn't respond.

Pang saw a smirk cross the lips of Wave, that mischievous smirk that he hates. He shake it off his head and focuses on Ohm.

"Ai, Ohm, tell us." Pang said but still Ohm didn't say anything, which is weird.

Mr. Pom already arrive inside the room but still Ohm kept on being silent, which made Namtarn and Pang worried. The others also noticed this but didn't say a thing or do anything. The class was over but Ohm is agitated and suddenly run away, which made the others confused.

"What's wrong with Ohm?" Namtarn whispered.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"They said there is a ghost in the in the male's comfort room in the 4th floor."

"Oh?"

"Yes, screams and sobs can be heard!! I went there and it's true."

Pang and Namtarn pass by a group of students who were talking about a school myth. They just listen to them and walk away. They were too focused on finding Ohm.

"Ohm? Ohm!!" Pang shouted as they walk through corridors.

"Hey, let's just talk to him later, we need to go back now." Namtarn said, and Pang agreed it's getting late.

Their gifted class were after the last class of their own sections. It was pretty late when they finished, so they need to go back now.

Pang went to his dorm, and saw Wave outside of his room. When Wave saw him, he smirked to Pang and went inside which pissed him off. Pang just went inside and throw his bag on the floor and jump onto the bed. He is so stressed, and there is a quiz tomorrow so he needs to prepare himself or else he'll get scolded again.

"AI, PANG YOU OKAY?" Nac asked as he saw Pang looking so groggy and has a big eye bags.

"No, we have a long quiz today, i need to study or else I'll get scolded again." Pang said and rub his eyes, Nac chuckled as his friends' cuteness and struggle.

"Don't laugh at me!! You are lucky that you are smart." Nac laughed at him and he get pissed.

"C'mon Pang, don't sulk HAHAHAHA!!" Nac said as he kept on teasing Pang.

And again Pang can feel a pair of eyes were looking at him, he just can't see it and know who the hell is it. He shrugged it off and just keep on talking to Nac, they bid goodbye as they now needed to go to their rooms.

Pang is so stressed at his Math and Science long quiz. He wanted to tell the teacher that he wanted this to stop, but of course what power does he have to do it? Right?

As soon as his quizes were finished he eventually get 40% in Math and 45% in Science. He sigh as he looked at his paper, he is so helpless and hopeless at this.

As soon as his VIII class lecture finished he quickly go to their room. Ohm is still quiet unstable and is anxious. Mr. Pom went in and said he will discuss some issues to them.

"So do any of you know that Folk is missing? Oh, Ohm you are his friend, right?" Mr. Pom asked and Ohm looked away.

"He was last scene yesterday inside the school, but now is nowhere to be found." Mr. Pom said, "if you know anything about him please do tell us, his parents were worried."