MADNESS OF THEE

"PANG CRIED THE WHOLE DAY and reported it to others. Pang did every research he could to revive Wave as he was revived but sadly Wave's body deteriorated so fast that in just a month it rot so bad. Pang can't handle Wave's death and after a year he also died, he committed a suicide. Everyone was so depressed on what had happened, their daughters were sad but tried their best not to give up since they know how much their father's love them." The woman said towards the children.

"Miss?" A boy with peach shaped face raised his hand.

"Yes?" She said.

"So does it mean if we use our potential we will die?" He asked and the others got scared.

"Stupid!!" A guy said and throw a crumpled paper towards the boy.

"Hey!! I am just asking!!" The boy said but the former just smirked.

"Stupid, we won't die if we use our potential, that is so basic!! How dumb!!" The boy laugh at the latter.

"Nanon!! Stop bullying him!!" The teacher said and Nanon just rolled his eyes before focusing on his soccer ball and plays with it.

"Chi, don't mind him okay? And as he said we won't die, but we must be careful to take care of our body even though we are granted with that potential." The teacher said and Chimon nodded.

"Chimon also wanted to have potential!! So that my father will be proud of me!! He doesn't want me to make mistakes so I want a potential that will help me achieve that." Chimon said enthusiastically but on the teachers eyes she pity him.

Chimon's father were controlling him on not making any mistakes in life and his mother tried to oppose it but it only made Chimon felt worse.

"You know it's fine to make a mistake while you are still young." The teacher said but Chimon shakes his head.

"No!! Father always scold me when I made a mistake!! I don't like it!! Chimon got scared when that happens!!" Chimon cried and the teacher console him.

"Tsk, he really is stupid." Nanon said as he kicked the ball.

Nanon is two years older than Chimon yet is also on the same grade as him. Chimon is known to be smart at such age of 5 he is already at the third grade with Nanon.

"Why does he always follow that old man? Can't he see that he is just manipulating him?" Nanon said as he is so annoyed.

"Do you think P'Mon will ever stand for himself?" Puimek ask and Nanon didn't answer. "I pity him."

"Don't pity him, he is someone who doesn't need that nor deserve it." Nanon said.

"You talk like auntie!!" Puimek laughed and Nanon looked away.

"I'll tell uncle that you and Fiat kissed on the canteen!!" Nanon said and run from Puimek.

"YOU SAID YOU'LL KEEP IT AS A SECRET!!" Puimek said and cried as she knows her father will scold her.

Nanon runs towards the old play ground were no one plays. He stay there as he practice soccer and suddenly he saw Chimon came in.

"What does a nerd doing here?" Nanon asked but Chimon ignored him again like he usually does.

"Hey!! Answer me!!" Nanon said and kicked the ball towards Chimon and it hit Chimon in the face.

"Ahhh!! You are so mean!!" Chimon said and tears up as it hurts so bad.

"I am sorry!!" Nanon said but Chimon looked at him straight in the eye.

"You are not!! I really shouldn't befriend you!! Father is right!! You are bad news!!" Chimon said and run away from him.