Chapter 36

The next chapter will take a while to be publish. I publish this as soon as I finish writing it. Hope you like it, the next chapter will be SPICY!! It may take 3-4k words so please be patient with me.

PART 36: MANHWA

"HI, I AM BAI NGUYEN." The woman said and Wave just looked at her. She's pretty and cute but not his type.

"Actually, I am a journalist and I wanted to create a story article about LGBTQ+ people's lifes and their stories." Bai said and Wave doesn't know if he'll accept it.

"D-don't worry about your privacy, if you wanted I can censor your identities and if you don't wanted to participate in this interview it's fine." Bai then smiled nervously at him, he has this serious and cold face that made her scared.

Did I offended him? I hope not. She gulped as she thought of that, she really can be annoying and really persistent that's why many people got offended by her.

"Hmm, I guess it won't hurt." Wave said and she squeal in happiness.

"Thank you!! Thank you!!" She said and Wave started to talk about Pang and his story.

Bai is paying attention yo Wave's story, she find their love healing and very powerful. Wave excluded all parts were potential and somethings that shouldn't be said out of the story.

"So yeah, my boyfriend and I got together after all of the happenings. His parents and mine accepted the both of us, they give their hundred percent of support to us." He said and Bai cried in happiness.

"T-that's so nice and your boyfriend is so patient about you. Both of you are lucky to have each other, thank you for this." Bai said and bow a little as she bids her goodbye.

Bai works at the Vietnam's famous journalist company who has a big backer that's why their stories are so hot and on fire but no one dares to lay a hand on them.

After a few minutes later Pang came in and Wave smiled at him. Pang kissed his forehead and his cheeks before sitting down.

"What happened? You seems so happy." He said.

"Well, a journalist talks to me saying if I could tell her my story and I did... I told her about our relationship." Wave said in a soft voice melting Pang's heart.

"You did? Holy shit... Babe, you're stealing my oxygen!! You're making my nervous system like a mess!!" Pang said and hugged Wave.

"Aww, don't complain too much, you'll got to see me like this for a short time only." Wave said while blushing.

"Yeah, you're right!! Let's go!! The mini park is open now!!" Pang said like a child whose excited to go to the amusement park.

"Chill, child." Wave said jokingly said.

"Aww, I am a child? Then what are you? Sir? Daddy? Officer? Mister?" Pang said hinting Wave, it made him blush and kick Pang making the former fell to the ground. "Yeah, I shouldn't have done that."

"Hmp, you really shouldn't!! Hmm, does it hurts?" Wave asked and Pang shakes his head.

"It doesn't hurt, let's go." Pang stand up and intertwined his fingers on Wave's hands.

Pang keeps on smiling as he brag Wave to everyone making Wave felt ashamed because if Pang being a thick-faced person. He literally keeps on saying they're in a relationship, he finds it cute but embarrassing.

"You... Such thick-face you have." Wave said and is blushing so red.

"What? I am proud!! You are my boyfriend and I don't want them to fantasize you or anything!! They must know you are mine!!" He said making Wave blushed.