Chapter 23

WELL, GUYS I AM BACK FROM MY HELLISH WEEK SINCE WE NEED TO COMPLETE OUR TASK NOT JUST OUR TEST T _____T

So hope you like this

Kinda NSFW chapter ahead

Sorry to keep you guys waiting!! Please enjoy it!!

PART 23: PUNISHMENT; HE DOESN'T LIKE IT

EVERYONE WERE again curious why they haven't seen Wave in days now. Pang didn't told them anything, and they didn't know if they should ask or not. But Ohm being Ohm, he decided to ask.

"Pang, where is Wave?" Ohm asked and everyone looked at him with shocked. Yes, Ohm can be thick face and shameless when it comes to Pang, but he can't ask that if it's Wave.

"Well, he is recovering." Pang simply said and smiled.

"Recovering from what?" Ohn asked since he didn't get what it means.

"Just recovering from something." Pang smiled.

"What thing?" Ohm asked, and everyone tried to stop him.

"Uhmm, well just so you know he can hear you right now and I think you shouldn't ask." Pang said as he knew Wave hacked the CCTV.

That made Ohm awkwardly smile and let Pang go. He gulped at the idea of Wave being mad at him, Wave can throw a fucking pit if he is in rage.

If I asked more questions, Wave might kill me.

Pang went upstairs and leave them be, no one asked questions again after that. As Pang leave the room no one talks they are just listen, and thinking about what Pang said.

The door opened up and it reveals Mr. Pom and he is sweating so hard. There were visible hickeys on his neck and the side of his lips were bruised.

"Mr. Pom." They all said.

"Where is Pang? I found something... About Namtarn." Mr. Pom said and is catching his breathe.

"They're in their room, Wave can't go down for a reason so Pang is taking care of him." Korn said.

"Yep."
"Yep."

"It's important, Namtarn is being controlled by Supot. We need to release her." Mr. Pom said and no one talked.

"You knew..?" Mr. Pom asked.

"Yes, they already knew so now, shut up." Chanon said and Mr. Pom looked at him angrily.

"Don't look at me like that, it makes me want you." Chanon chuckled and Porama felt so disgusted by it.

"Don't mess with me!!" Mr. Pom said.

"Weren't you the one who mess with me first? Brainwashing me, now my brother's parents!!" Chanon said and Pom didn't say anything cause it's true.

"You have a lot of guts to be mad at me." Chanon laughed sarcastically, "you were the one who asked for sex, you were the one who asked to be beat up, you were the one who told me to do those things. And what did I recieved?" Chanon laughed sarcastically but his face shows sadness.

"Chanon.."

"I told you to take care of my brother, but what did you do?! He died because of you!! You were being so fucking reckless!! You also made his parents forgot about him!! And now what?! You wanted to take Wave away from him?!" Chanon shouted making Porama jolted and felt his knees go weak.

The other gifted people were just looking at those two fighting snd arguing. And they just watched, not saying a word.

"Pom, you knew how important my brother is to me. He is the only relative of me whom treat me as a family... Yet you did this to him!!" Chanon shouted like a wild animal.