Chapter 26

Next update will probably next next week, School is giving me a hard time. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. But after I get my free time back, I'll update this book. I already have 4 drafts so I'll post it at once to compensate my absence.

Again, I am terribly sorry.

PART 26: NAMTARN

OHM WERE SILENT during the whole meeting, it hurts that they need to do this. He wanted to help Namtarn, but what can he do?

It sucks..

"So that's our plan, we will do this later." Pang said and Ohm looked at them.

Did I spaced out too much?

"Uhm, what's the plan?" Ohm asked and Wave rolled his eyes.

"Answer him." Wave said and Pang sighed.

"We will corner her and take her, we will give her to the authorities later on. Kit and Maprang will also help us, they'll come by later." Pang said and Ohm nodded.

"Okay, okay, got it." Ohm said and he is reluctant to come, he can't betrayed them and he can't also do this to Namtarn.

Claire saw Ohm's emotion and as what Wave said, Ohm will be reluctant to do this. Mon looked at Ohm and sighed, he looked so stressed and tense.

"I felt so guilty." Korn said as he looked at Ohm.

"So am I, but we need to do this for Namtarn's sake and to stop the Director's crazy tricks." Mon said.

The only people in the room is the batch 15, Yuth , and Chanon. Grace and Time were tracking Namtarn, while Time is searching and interrogating some witness.

While waiting and taking care of the things needed to be done. Punn turned the speaker on and connected it to his phone. He played the We Own the Night

No one's catching me
Unless I wanna be caught
I'm dancing in the shadows
Ain't no leash when I walk

Mon is practicing her stunts and is using Korn as practice partner. Over the few years Korn begun to learn about martial arts and become good at it, yet he can't defeat Mon since it's her potential.

It's great to feel invincible
It's great to feel alive
My appetite's insatiable
There's nowhere it can hide

Pang si discussing things with Wave, the plan about Namtarn and Ohm using telepathy. Pang suddenly thought of fucking Wave and he forgot that Wave can hear and see his thoughts. Wave smacked him using the portfolio.

"You fucking bastard!!" Wave hissed making Pang chuckled.

"You like, I know you." Pang said and winked.

Our freedom isn't up to them
It's only up to us
I'm the alpha
I'm the leader
I'm the one to trust

Punn and Claire were practicing their own potential. Claire can't use her potential to Wave and Pang, but he can hear other's though it is quiet faint yet if she focus on it she can hear it well enough. Punn is practicing his mimicry on things, he can make things look exactly like the thing he saw, but the inside can't be change. He can't do it at himself, cause if he do they'll take over him.

Together we do
Whatever it takes
We're in this pack for life (awooo)
We're wolves
We own the night
Oh, we own
What we own
Oh, we own the night