Chapter 10

Don't curse me for this guys, HAHAHAHHAHA

Update will be on Friday or Thursday night, gotta do a lot and another reporting.

PART 10: DISAPPEAR

"SO AS EVERYONE IS HERE you will have new two classmates." Mr. Pom said and everyone is confused except Wave and Pang.

"Wave why are you so mad?" Claire said, and Wave just hissed.

Pang sighed as he remembers that Wave is jealous of Nac. Even though he already explained things to Wave he didn't buy it. Wave is still irritated at Pang that he didn't even wanted to see Pang's face but they have gifted class so avoiding Pang completely is not possible.

The two lost their attention to Nac and Folk' entrance. The two were thinking things that made their feelings more complicated.

"Nac you can seat next to Pang." Mr. Pom said and Pang wanted to throw a chair at Mr. Pom because he's adding fuel to the fire.

"Folk you can seat next to Ohm." Mr. Pom said and everyone gave him a frown face and some even face palmed.

What in the hell are you trying to do Mr. Pom?!

The class didn't end well as it was so uncomfortable for everyone. The issue with Ohm and Folk, also the issue between Wave and Pang. Things didn't end well as Folk's attitude get into Wave, Pang and Punn's nerves.

"You really think we will accept the two of you? Dream on you two were just peasants!!" Wave said and Folk was about to attacked Wave but Mon held him.

"L-let go!! Fuck it!! That jerk must learn his lesson!!" Folk said and he's raging mad but Mon is stronger than him by a hundred times.

"Look we know you're mad, trust me I have been through worst than just this." Pang said and sighed, "don't hurt Wave, okay?" Pang said and Wave throw him a paper.

"Shut up, dumbass." Wave said and he hissed.

"And why would I follow you?! Remember both of us were gifted now!!" Folk said and smirked.

"Can you just put him in sleep, Mon? He's so annoying, ugh!!" Claire said as she was painting her nails.

"Hey go easy on him." Ohm said.

"If you're feeling guilty save it, cause I don't think he will forgive you." Claire said and she's now fixing her hair.

"Guilty of what?" Folk asked.

"Hahahaha, boy, don't bother to ask what." Claire said and she keeps on laughing.

"Claire, don't add fuel to the fire." Punn softly said.

"I really don't understand Punn." Ohm said.

"Since when did you understand things?" Claire said and everyone laughed except for Wave, Folk and Nac.

"Folk, just call down, okay? Just don't mind Wave." Punn said.

Folk eventually calmed down and Wave started to talk shit about the two again. Everyone were so exhausted on stopping Folk and Wave. Pang on the other hand were filled with jealous, cause he remembers that it's how they started.

"Wave.." Pang called him.

"What?!" He irritatedly said.

"I understand now.." Pang said and sighed.

"I don't care, leave me alone." Wave said and walk away from Pang.

"Please, let's talk!!" Pang said and he was about to held Wave but Wave looked at him in a way that he fears the most.