Chapter 65

| ariana |

I wake up with pain, and I felt sick. I hit Justin lightly, and he sits up. "What's wrong, baby?" I cry out, and felt the baby kicking inside of me hard. "Is he kicking, baby?" I nod, and Justin rubs my stomach. I bite my lip from crying. "You don't think he's due yet, right?" Justin looks at me. "He's not. We only have one more month." Justin kisses my stomach. "He likes you." JUstin smiles, and kisses my cheek. "Everytime I'm in this situation, you always rub my stomach, and he just stops kicking. It's like he just needs you every now on." Justin smiles, and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait till he is born, and I get to meet him." I kiss his forehead, and chuckle. "You will, baby." I look towards to the window, and see that the moon is the only light lighting up this whole room. I smile, and run my fingers through Justin's hair. Justin soon starts snoring, and I smile wide. 

.

.

.

I open my eyes, and look around. I sit up, and run my fingers through my hair. "Morning." I hear Justin mumble. I chuckle, and look back at him. He still had his eyes closed, and seemed in a comfortable position. "Morning, baby." I kiss Justin's cheek, and get up. I go into the bathroom, and brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a high pony tail, and go downstairs. I turn on the tv, and go into the kitchen. I grab nutella, and a spoon. I go back into the living room, and sit down. Justin soons come downstairs, and spots me. I smile, and he sits next to me. "Looks like someone's hungry?" I glare at him, and Justin throws his hands up. I lick my lips due to nutella stuck on them.

Justin puts my legs on his, and I once felt comfortable. I feel him kick again, and I grab Justin's hand, and put it on my stomach. Justin smiles wide, and I look at him. "He's kicking again." I smile wide, and Justin kisses my stomach multiple times. I cringe by his beautiful touch that sets fireworks in my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair, and smile wide. Justin puts his hands under my shirt, and palms my stomach. I lift my shirt, and Justin kisses my stomach. "Hope he's like me." I laugh. "Oh, baby he will." Justin chuckles, and continues kissing. I watch, and giggle cutely. 

Justin covers my stomach, and I continue eating the tub of nutella. I lick my lips, and close my eyes due to the tasteness of nutella that tastes so good. Justin smirks, and I look at him. "Stop looking at me like that." I smile, and Justin shakes his head. "You look adorable when you're eating like that." I chuckle, and continue eating the spoonful of nutella. I felt wetness under my leggings. I gasp, and get up. The tub falls to the ground. "My water broke!" Justin get's up, and grabs the keys, and puts on his shoes. 

I felt him kick once again, and put my hands on my stomach. I felt like I was gonna die. Justin rushes downstairs, and carries me. He opens the door, and he jogs to the volvo. He sets me in the backseat, and gets in the drivers seat. He turns on the volvo, and drives to the hospital. "Everythin's gonna be okay, baby. Hang in there." I grab Justin's right hand, and grip his hand. I lock my fingers with his, and grip tighter. "He's coming! I feel him!" I close my legs, and Justin speeds up the volvo. I shut my eyes, and grip justin's hand tighter. Justin pulls the volvo to a stop, and i hear the tires screech. Justin get's out of the volvo, and opens the back door. He carries me out, and he jogs to the hospital. 

I wrap my arms around his neck, and groan loud. The doctors come in, and take me on a hospital bed. Justin was by my side, and I hold his hand. "Please hurry! He's coming!" I force my eyes to be shut, and I hear the doors being kicked open. They set me on the bed, and I hear a doctor tell Justin to stay out. 

| justin |

They close the doors on me, and I lean against a wall. I sit down as my back was against it. I run my finger's through my hair, and I get out my phone, and call my family. "Come now. Ariana is having the baby." "We'll be there." My mother says. I put down my phone, and wonder how our baby will look like. I smile at the thought of it. I put my hands against my face, and sigh. "Justin!" I look up, and see my mother, father, two siblings, grandparents, and friends. I get up, and hug all of them. "We're all so excited to see him!" My mother smiles wide, and I hug her again. "Are you excited?" Alfredo says.  "Yes, I am." I smile wide.

Ryan comes up to me, and smiles wide. "Better take care of each other." I smile wide, and nod. "Can't believe you're a father already." My dad says. I look at him, and smile wide. "Mr. Bieber." I turn around, and look at the doctor. "Are you ready to see you're wifes baby?" I nod, and walk in the room. I look at Ariana, and smile wide. She looks at me, and I see a small figure in her ams. 

I sit by the bed, and look at our baby. He was so gorgeous. He had her lips, her cheeks. I smile wide, and look at Ariana. "He's beautiful." Ariana looks at me, and smiles wide. "He looks like you." I say. Tears were filling my eyes, and held Ariana's hand. "Do you want to hold him?" I nod, and she hands him over to me. I look at him, and blink twice to know that if this is life. He did look like Ariana. "His name is gonna be Aj." I look at Ariana, and smile wide. "Aj is perfect." I smile. I finally felt what love was like in sight.

I kiss his forehead, and smile. Aj soon opens his eyes, and he had my big brown eyes. I smile, and look in his eyes. "I'm your daddy." I say softly to him. Aj blinks, and looks at me. I wipe a tear. "Aw, baby no don't cry." "I'm not crying. Promise." Ariana chuckles softly, and lays her head on the pillow. The nurse comes in, and it's the exact same nurse when we came last time. "Looks like he was born before he was actually supposed to be born." I chuckle. "What's his name?" "Aj Bieber Grande." Ariana looks at me, and her cheeks flush. "Perfect. I gues his birthday is on February twenty six two thousand fifteen." i nod, and kiss Aj's forehead once again.

"Congrats you two." The nurse smiles, and leaves. Everyone soon comes in, and I hand my mother Aj. "He looks like you, Ariana." Ariana smiles softly, and looks at me. I kiss her forehead, and wipe some sweat off her forehead. "I'm a grandma now." Everyone chuckles, and I laugh. "I'm a grandpa." My dad says. I nod, and Alfredo looks at me. Jazmyn comes up to me, and I pick her up. "What's his name?" "Aj." I kiss her cheek, and Jaxon talks to Ariana.

"I can't wait till he's all grown up." I smile wide, and hold Ariana's hand. "That's a long way to go." I laugh, and Ariana wraps her arms around my waist. I kiss her lips.