Chapter 52

a r i a n a  ' s p o v

I leave the studio, and drive back to the house. I call Justin, and wait for him to pick up, but doesn't. Well, it is twelve in the morning so I guess he's sleeping. I turn up the radio, and think of what just happened between me and Big Sean. I cheat, and now Justin is gonna leave only if I tell him, but I think he will right ahead when I do. When we were back at the dinner with Big Sean, and Naya I kept getting glances from her, and she would smile at Justin.

I pull into the driveway and see Justin walking around. I smile, and get out. I close the car door, and run lazily toward to the doubled doors. I open it with the key, and step in. I take off my comfy shoes, and Justin looks at me. "Hey." I say.

Justin wraps his arm's around me, and kisses my face everywhere. I giggle, and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his chin, and stand on my toes and peck his lips. They tasted like strawberries, and he had a little lipstick on him. I furrow my eyes. "What's on your lip?" Justin wipes his lip, and looks at fingers. "Nothing." I smile.

"You have lipstick on the corner of your mouth." I wipe it with my thumb and look at it. The palm of his hand was red. Did he smack something? "What'd you smack? Your palm is red." Justin looks at his hand. He shrugs.

Where'd that come from?" Justin chuckles. I wipe the lipstick off, and notice its Naya's pinkish red lipstick. What did she do while I was gone? I sigh, and prayed he didn't cheat too.

For crying sakes Ariana you cheated too

I shake my head, and throw the napkin away. I grab a bowl of fruit, and grab Justin's hand and lead him to the bedroom. I plop on the bed, and Justin jumps, and lays on the other left side of me. I get under the thin blanket, and turn on the tv. Justin scoots closer, and I scoot the other way away from him. Justin tries hugging but I deny him. "What's wrong?" I look at him evily. Justin looks scared.

"You tell me." I say. Justin licks his lips and looks down. He feels guilty, and looks like he did something one hundred percent wrong. Justin looks at me, and I cross my arms over my chest. Justin runs a hand through his hair. "I-i-" I felt myself tearing up, and my throat felt dry. "Say it." I say between breaths.

"Naya, and me went too far when you were gone." I put down my bowl, and look at him. Justin sighed, and I get up, and put on my shoes. "Where are you going?" Justin said. I walk to him, and pull him close. "Thanks for being honest." I kiss his top lip. I walk away, and grab the car keys and run outside. My tears poured out, and I get in the car, and drive to Big Sean's house. A song played by Sam Smith, I'm Not The Only One and I cry even more. I turn right then go straight ahead, and turn sharp left again, amost hitting a van. I turn right smooth, and stop the car. I get out, and run into the house. I see Naya reading something, and she looks up.

I smack the book out of her hands, papers flying everywhere. "Don't ever come near, and my fiancé ever again!" I say through my teeth. Naya gets up and looks at me with disgust. "Or what, huh? Or. What?" I slap Naya, and push her to the wall, and smack her with my purse. I step away, and see Big Sean. I gulp down the lump in my throat. "What did you do?" Big Sean yells. He runs to Naya who was trying to get up. I roll my eye, and scoff.

"Stay out of it!" I say to him, he looks at me with hurtful eyes. Big Sean comes up to me, and hits me on my face. I kick him, and run out. I grab a rock, and throw it at the window, and another, another, and another, and get into my car. I drive away, and go back to the house. I felt blood run down my neck, and I wince by my fingertips touching the cut which had a bump on it. I pull into the driveway, and get out of the car. I walk up onto the porch, and lean foward. I open the door, and get in and I see Justin standing there. He looks at me, and I smile weakly. "She hit you didn't she?" He says.

"He hit me." Justin pulls, and scoops me up in his arms bridal style. He grabs a soft rug with warm water and dabs it on my bump on my right cheek. I close my eyes, and part my lips. Justin chuckles, and keeps dabbing. "Justin.."

"Yeah?"

"Me, and Big Sean hooked up while you and that thing were together." Justin looks at me, and stops dabbing. He puts his thumb on the side of my lips. "Thanks for being honest, baby." I felt much better, and hug him tightly. "I love you, you know that?"

"I love you." He kisses under my ear, and hugs me tightly.