Chapter 44

a r i a n a ' s p o v

"So I heard you and Bieber are still dating?" Jimmy asked me. I cover my face, and nod. I smile, and laugh. "Yea, we are." I cross my legs, one over the other. I interlock my fingers. Jimmy laughs.

"We heard he's got a surprise for you." I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait, what surprise?" Jimmy smirks. I shake my head as everybody in the crowd laughs. I hear everyone gasp, and I turn to the crowd. "Aaah!" I scream, and cover my ears. Everyone laughs. I blush bright red.

"What was that?!" I sigh, and laugh. Jimmy smiles. "Oh, that was me." I see Justin coming out and everybody claps, cheers, and throws their handsin the air. I get up, and hug his waist. He wraps his arms around my shoulders. I kiss his cheek, and everybody aww's in sight.

We both sit down, and I cross one of my legs over the other. Justin holds my hand. I lock my fingers with his, and he pulls me close. "Okay, the first question from mrsbiebernumber1 is if you could travel around the world, where would you go?"

"Um, I would say Paris. Yeah, Paris."

***

After the interview, me and Justin were backstage. I see a girl. Selena Gomez. I turn the other way, and Justin notices. "What's wrong?" I shake my head. Justin turns the other way, and his mouth drops. I knew he was still in love with her. I mean now they're over but I still knew he had feelings for her. Selena smiles, and walks up to us. I cear my throat.

"Hi!" Justin wraps his arms around her petite waist, and he hugs her tight. I stand there like a fool. He sets Selena free on her feet. "How are you doing, Sel?"

"I'm great, everything's great. I see you brought Ariana." She looks at me, and gives me a warm smile. I smile back of course. I don't wanna be rude. Well how am I rude? I'm not rude, right? I shake the thought outta my head. "Are you gonna be interviewed by Jimmy Fallon?" Selena nods.

"That's great. You should swing by later, and come hang with the Grande's." Selena giggles. "Sure. Love to. I gotta go. Talk to you later." Justin waves lovely. My heart was now breaking. Justin turns his body to face me. I smile.

"You did great, Ari." He pulls me close, and kisses my lips. I kisd back, and wrap my arms around his neck. His breath hitting my face. It smelled like mint. Hm, mint. I kiss him more, and I feel all better. Justin pulls away. "We should go, c'mon." I lock arms with his, and we walk out. Fans swarmed us, and Kenny guards us with other bodyguards. I look down, and smile.

We soon reach the van, and I sit by the window. I look out, and fans bang on the window lightly. I smile. "My babies." I whisper. The van door slides closed, and Justin locks it. Kenny soon gets in the van , in the passanger seat. Justin grabs my chin, and turns me to face him. I look him in the eyes. "What's wrong, baby?" I hear his raspy voice that turned me on.

"Nothing, Jay." He shakes his head.

"C'mon, really, what's wrong?"

"When you met Selena, again, I thought you'd have feelings for her still." Justin looks at me and chuckles.

"Baby, I'm with you. And I'm all yours, and only yours." I kiss him, and he bites my lip. I gave him to enter his toungue in my mouth. I kiss rough, and grab ahold of his cheeks lightly. He pushes me back slowly, and my back connects to the side of the van. Hi hands rest on my sides, and I grab his collar of the shirt, and pull it to me. We both pull away.

"Now that I'm all yours, wait till we get to the apartment." I smile.

"I'm excited." I whisper. Justin connects his lips to mine, and rubs my thigh gently. I moan low, and Justin's lips touch my sweet spot on my neck. I throw my head back.

We soon are at the apartment, and everybody was asleep still. It was only ten in the morning. Justin carries me to the bedroom, and he opens the door with his foot, and closes it with his hand. I lock the door. He lays me on the bed, and pull him down to me. I kiss his lips. He flips us over, and pulls me on top. I straddle him. I take off my shirt, as he did the same.

My skirt was off, and his pants were off. Our undergarnments were on, and Justin finds his way to un-clip my bra. I told him to hold on a sec. I play Love Me Harder. Justin soon covers us with a blanket. He kisses me, and sits up as I'm still on top of him. His long arms wrapped around my waist. Every moment was just so precious. His lips kiss my neck, and I throw my head back. He takes off his kevin clein boxers, and my undergarnments were soon all off. He enters, and I throw my head back. I push him back on the bed, and straddle him. My hips move back and forth. Justi throat groans, causing me to moan loud.

"We have to be quite." I say in between breaths. My hips move faster, and Justin bites his lip. I bounce up and down. I was almost close to my climax. We both reach it, but I keep going. I didn't wanna stop, and my body couldn't force me to stop. Justin soon moves my hips back and forth slow. I moan. We flip, and he's on top. He grinds on me slow. I wrap my arms around him, my nails digging in his back. I scatch him. We stop, and he rests beside me. I look at him, and smile. I slip on his t-shirt, and have my undergarnments underneath. Justin was in gray sweats. We rest together in bed, and I soon look him in the eyes. He looks in mine. My heart was pounding, and it was ringing in my ears. I lay on his chest, and trace outlined circles with my index finger.

"You're my everything." I look up at him, and smile. He kisses my lips for awhile, and I bite his lip. I lay my head on his chest, and close my eyes.

"I love you." I say. Justin runs his fingers through my hair. It tickled me, and my spine was giving me chills.

j u s t i n ' s p o v

I open my eyes, and outside was dark. Me, and Ariana literally slept all day. I smile at the thought that we were getting married. But I wanted to think of something to propose to her. I wanna make the moment beautiful. Ariana turns her head, and smacks her lips together. I chuckle.

I thought of the plan. It was gonna be good, and I need to do it by tomorrow before she performs, or maybe I should propose to her on stage, but I want us to be alone. I'm gonna propose when she has a free day, and were alone.

I'm marrying Ariana.