Chapter 34

Hi my loves! This is a little update that this book will be ending soon, and I'm making a second book just for you since I have a lot of dms saying I should make a second one, and I am. I am currenty editing the book cover, and you'll love it! Okay... enjoy this chapter.

_______________________

A r i a n a ' s p o v

"Look... I'm sorry, Jay." Justin looked at me as I stood there right in front of him. His eyes darkened. "Why should I forgive you? You told e you don't love me anymore. I still love you, but you don't." Tears came out of my eyes. I felt like dying right in front of him.

"I didn't mean to say it. I wanted you out of my life, but looks like I couldn't get you out of my mind. I do love you. I really do." Justin scoffs low. "You don't want me. That's fine. I'll just go right ahead, and leave." Justin stares at something for awhile. I walked, and turned my back against him. I walked with my arms snaked around my shoulders. I walked on the stairs.

I walked into my spare room, and grab my white duffle bag. I slip on my white heels, and close the door on my way out. I walked downstairs, and I saw Justin there. "I'm sorry, okay?" Justin shakes his head. "Goodbye, Ariana." I sobbed, and walked out of the house that was owned to Justin. I sat on the porch, and burried my face in my hands.

"My fault. This is all my fault." I say in between tears. I hear the door open. "Ariana... don't go. Please?" I turn to look at Justin. His eyes red, and puffy. I get up, and walk to him. He pulls me in for a hug. I feel his tears on my neck. I hugged tightly. "I'll never go until you stop loving me." He looks up at me, and press his lips to mine. I kiss back tenderly.

Justin pulls away, and looks at me. "Come back inside. My mom should be arriving soon, or tomorrow." I nod, and grab my bag, and walk inside. I set my bag near the door, and Justin keeps hugging me. I hugged back. My forehead against shoulder.

-

The sun was setting, and me, and Justin were out on his porch. He was strumming his gutair, as I was on my phone. I checked through twitter, and saw photos of me, and Justin. "Look." I showed him a picture that I was a red head, and him young. Justin smiles immeditely. "You look adorable there." I blush.

"Remember when you took my phone when you were on tour, so I took your hat." Justin chuckles. "Of course I remember that." I smile, and look down at my phone. I messaged ome of my friends.

"I do remember one time asking you out on a date before I got on stage to perform." I giggle. "That was like what? Two or one year ago. Justin laughs. I open my camera, and snap a shot of Justin, and a little of my face. I post t and caption : moments like these that I never wanna lose. Me and my baby @justinbieber

I edit it with white around the photo. I post it on instagram. I close my phone, and admire how bright the sun was. Justin sang One Less Lonely Girl. I turn my head toward to him, and I smile. His eyes were closed. My phone ringed, and it was a message from Jones. Of course.

Jones- You have to perform today. Scooter told me to tell you (:

Ariana- okay. Thanks bwestfriend.