Chapter 10

Natalie's POV

I mumbled under my breath and as Justin started rubbing my back again, I leaned up to the toilet. Justin held my hair as I stood up and brushed my teeth again.

"Natalie, maybe I'm right." I turned off the water and looked at Justin, I walked out the room and brushed my hair gently.

"I don't know, Justin. Maybe doing this was wrong..." Justin looked at me then back to the floor, I turned back to the mirror, I started grabbing one half up and leaving my other hair down, I pinned my bangs to the side.

"Natalie.. if you don't want me, say it." I looked at him hurtfully, I started tearing up and walked up to him.

"Justin, I do want you. Don't say that. B-but this wasn't what I planned, I wanted us tojust be friends but we were out of control." Justin turned away, my hands started shaking. I need to fix this.

"Justin!" Justin went downstairs and left the house. How could he do this to me? I thought. Maybe we weren't meant to be together. I grabbed a pregnant test and it said negative. I threw the thing to the floor, really wanted a child, with him.

*couple hours ago

"So everything is settled." I signed the papers and put the paper infront of the man. I wanted to change my name to Ariana Braun Butera. I grabbed my things and I went home, seeing my three dogs. As I saw a car pull up to the driveway, I ran out the door.

"Dad!" I ran into his arms, he spun me around, I squealed as my mom, Joan was getting out the car, my brother ran outside, we grouped hug tightly.

"So how was everything without me and your mom?" Me and Frankie looked at each other, then back at our parents.

"It was great." I said, Frankie nodded riskly, I hugged him tightly.

*3 years later

"Happy Birthday, Ari!" I smiled as I was turning 20. Feels good. My dad manages other celebrities, my mom helps me and so does Frankie, Alexa helped me too, my nona and grandpa♥ Glozell too :) Jones, Issac

I ate some cake as everyone did. I came up to my dad and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, for everything dad." tears formed in my eyes as he wiped my mascara and my eyes.

"Don't cry sweetie." I giggled as I hugged him one more time. I fixed my hair as we all settled in our new house that me and my momma bought, it was huge. We watched a scary movie as I cuddled with Frankie and Alexa.

My phone buzzed as I opened up the message.

Happy b-day Ari ~Justin

Thanks.. ~Ariana

I looked at the screen, I kept seeing him. When we first met at the studio, I smiled as tears formed in my eyes.

* flashback *

I stood there starstruck as the Justin Bieber held out his hand, I couldn't move, he grabbed my hand as I screamed in my head.

I smiled as he flashed one back.

My dad looked at us as I let go of his hand, he handed me a sticky note, I opened it up and his number was in it!!!!!! I added his number to my contacts, my dad looked at me as I stayed still.

* End Of Flashback *

I got up and went to the restroom, I wiped my face with water as I grabbed my phone, I went straight to twitter and said.

'what a birthday♥' I tweeted as I went to Instagram and opened up my camera, I did a straight face, edited it and captioned '♥' I posted it as notifications blew up, one caught my eye.

@justinbieber liked your picture

I staired at as notifications still blew up, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I stared at my phone, I clicked on his account, pictures with rappers, in the studio, new tattoos. I went back to my account and got out and started taking off my make-up. my phone rang, I looked down and Justin's face popped up. I did not want to talk to him anymore, after what he did 3 yeas ago, my message popped up.

answer my call.. ~Justin

No, I don't need to speak to you. -~Ariana

I'm sorry for what I did ~Justin

Tired of your sorry's ~Ariana

I know I screwed up.. I did not mean to hurt you. ~Justin

Fuck you Justin.. don't talk to me, leave me alone for once. ~Ariana

I slammed my phone to counter, I can't believe this happened .....

^^

Sorry for not updating in awhile

wuv uuuu

IM EXCITED FOR ARI'S NEW ALBUM

JUSTIN'S NEW MUSIC

GOOD LIFE