Chapter 29

A r i a n a ' s p o v

My heart broke in a million pieces. I do remember that I told Justin that I didn't love him anymore, but I do still. I told myself that I don't love him, but I do. My heart belongs to him, but now I can't go crawling back. A tear slipped out of my eye. I wiped it quickly. I looked to my right, and saw Jai asleep. I got out of the bed, and sat by the window. I looked at the moon for quite a while.

"Ariana?" I turned my head towards where Jai was. He was sitting up, and looked at me. "You scared me?" I said.

"I'm sorry, but come lay back down with me." I got up and walked toward to the bed. I layed down, and Jai wrapped his arms around me.

Your an idiot for telling Justin you don't love him. Now look what happened? You told him you don't love him, and now he ain't gonna want you back.

A tear slipped out of my eye, and another. I covered my face with my hands. I tried to keep myself from whmipering. My throat felt dry, I couldn't breathe right. Jai rubbed my side. "Baby, what's wrong?" I shook my head.

Jai turned me to face him. He kissed my forehead lightly. "He's gone Ari, and there's nothing you can do about it." I looked up. "K-kiss me, Jai." I needed to get Justin out of my head. I felt cold lips on mine, I got on top of him. Jai layed back down. His hands roamed all over my body.

A moan escaped Jai's lips. He flipped us, and now he was on top. My legs wrapped around his waist. Jai was in a push up position so he wouldn't put his weight on my body.

J u s t i n ' s p o v

I felt nothing but pain. Not pain that caused through my body. Pain that Ariana caused me to get. I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't force em' to open. "We have to get him in the emergency room now!" I felt like I ws flying, but weight was holding me down.

I was now on a bed. Something was now put in my mouth to breathe. I felt blood on my side. It could not stop bleeding. "He's gonna die... we have to save him." I felt like I was going somewhere. The monitor was beeping, but then it went straight beeping, not even stopping. Hands were off me.

I woke up, and saw myself laying on the hospital bed. "Is that me?" I saw doctors mouths lightly dropped open. They were doing everything to make me come back alive. I heard banging on the door. My mom.

I ran full speed to the door, I put my hands on the door. My mom was crying. She didn't see me. Which hurt me. She was now sobbing. I banged on the door loud, but nothing.

I then dissapeared. The monitor was beeping again. The doctors kept fixing me. Pain. Just pain. My eyes kept closed for a while.

-

I woke up. My eyes felt like they were 100 pounds. I finally opened them. I felt like I was a new person. I saw my mom. "Mom." She looked up. She got up, and hugged me softly.

"My baby. You're awake." I nodded. I saw a doctor walk in. "Well it seems that you're awake. I have some down news to tell you." He then put a hand on my shoulder.

"We came to a confusion that you have lost your memory." My mom looked at me as I looked at her. "So if you have a close friend, or anybody can help gain some memory back." I nodded.

The doctor left. I turned to look at my mom. "How did I lose my memory?" My mom's lips parted. "You got in a car crash. I guess you hit your head, or something. But how you got in it was that you were trying to get Ariana back." Ariana? Who is Ariana?

"Who's that?" "Your ex-girlfriend." I didn't even remember havng a girlfriend. The only girlfriend I've only have is Selena Gomez. My mom layed her hand on my arm. She kissed the top of my head. "I'm gonna see when the doctors will say when you get out of the hospital." I nodded.

I layed my head back. Trying to remember all these 'memories'. My head began to hurt by thinking. I ran my hand down my face. I grab the remote, and turn on the tv. Luckily, there were some good shows on.

My mom came back. "They said you can leave, and come home with me." She smiled. She started to help me. Pain shot through my right side. I lifted up the shirt, and saw a bandage. I got up carefully, and slipped on my pants, and my white t-shirt. My head felt dizzy.

-

Moments later, my mom, and me arrived at our house. And man it was huge! I got out of the car, and grabbed my stuff. Me, and my mom walked up to the steps. She opened the door, and we stepped in. A good breeze hit my face.

"Make yourself feel at home. I'm gonna make dinner." I nodded. "Alright." I went up the stairs, and found my room. I opened it and I fell on my bed. I smiled. Something was ringing. I looked for the noise, and it was my iphone ringing. I grabbed it, and checked the caller id.

My Everything

That was the name of who was calling me. It had a picture of a girl who had beautiful hair. Brown eyes. Perfect flaws. She was beautiful. I clicked answer and brought the phone up to my ear. "Justin?"

"That's me."

"I'm so sorry for what I said. I do love you. You're my everything. You mean so much to me." I don't know why, but my heart flutters. "Wait... who are you?"

"I'm Ari." That name. I remember it. My mom was talking about her, and how she was my ex. "What happened to you?" I felt the need to tell her. "I got in a car crash ... but everything after that. It just disapeared."