Chapter 51

j u s t i n ' s p o v

I pull away slowly, and Naya sucks her bottom lip. I smile, and she goes to the other couch, and sits with one leg over the other. Big Sean comes back out, and sits next to Naya while Ariana comes walking down the stairs with her hair down, and in waves. I smile wide. Ariana sits next to me. I wrap an arm around her shoulder, and kiss her cheek.

"So, Justin, what are your goals this year?" Naya says while looking at me. "To make more music for my fans, and keep them updated." Naya smiled warm, and Big Sean pulled her closer. I hope he didn't know I was staring at Naya. Naya bit her lip, and held hands with him. Ariana kisses my cheek, and get's up because of a phone call.

"Do you plan on making music with Ariana?" I nod my head, and Ariana comes. "Sorry, duty calls from Scooter later on." Ariana get's me up, and pull's me to the kitchen. "What happened?"

"Oh! I um have to be at the studio, but I can't bring anyone, so thought if you'd be okay if I left you here." Ariana bites her lip, and locks her fingers together.

"Babe, I'm not a child. Id be okay without but not hundred percent okay." Ariana rolls her eyes, and pecks my lips. I pull her closer, and we both walk back to the livingroom. "We both are so busy so thought'd if you two would leave early." Naya and Big Sean get up. Naya winks at me, and they both leave. Ariana changes into sweats, boots, and a sweater. She kisses me goodbye, and leaves. I sigh, and sit on the couch, and take off my shirt. I'm just leaved in pants and back shoes. I take off my shoes and mess up my hair.

My phone dings.

Unknown- Mind if I come over and get our kissing still

Justin- Naya huh?

Unknown- Yea duh. Can I come over.

Justin- Sure.

I put my phone down, and wait. I turn on the tv, and watch a show that is boring. I hear a knock, and open up the door. I see Naya, and she comes in. I shove her up against the door, and she smashes her lips on mine. I carry her, and she runs her fingers through my hair. I lay her on the couch, and she removes her shirt. I unclip her undergarnment, and kiss her chest. I pull her sweats down, and more went on. Naya pulls me back up, and wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss, and suck on her neck.

Naya throws her head back, and moans.

a r i a n a ' s p o v

I walk into the studio, and see Big Sean leaned against a chair. I open the glass door, and walk in. He smiles, and hugs me as I hug him tight. "Thought you wouldn't be here." He smiles.

"Of course id be here." He kisses my cheek, and I blush. We get into the muic booth, and play our duet. I sing my part. Big Sean looks at me, and smiles wide. He then raps and I throw my hands up. I smile, and look down.

After recording, we're chilling on the leather sofa, and my legs on his. His arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Your a great friend." I say. Big Sean chuckles, and pulls me closer, me almost getting on top of him but then id be cheating. He grabs my hand and interlock's my fingers with his. He grabs my chin and our foreheads touch. I smile wide. I shouldn't be doing this at all. I'm almost getting married. Big Sean pulls me on him, and he smashes his lips on mine.

I kiss rougher, and he lays me on the couch, and takes everything off of me. I moan as he does the same. "Oh my go-" he puts his index finger on my lips and slips in. I scream loud, and moan.

j u s t i n ' s p o v

"That was great." Naya breathes out. I kiss her forehead as she lays on my chest. "Are we hiding this relationship?" I shrug. "Hey, we're together, but I don't know about my wife yet." Naya kisses my cheek, and changes into her clothes.

I put on my dark jeans, and she grabs her stuff. "I gotta go.. love you." Naya kisses my lips and leaves. I throw my head back and cover my face.

"What did I just do..." I say.