Chapter 53

a r i a n a ' s p o v

I was making breakfast, and I dropped a pan which caused Justin to come downstairs and I wanted him to wake up in bed with breakfast. "Aw what were you making?" Justin wraps his arms around me. I pout as he kisses my nose.

"Yea, I was. Until I dropped a pan." Justin chuckled, and layed his chin on my head. I giggle, and get out of his grip, and continue making eggs. Justin grabs the pan that had the pancake, and threw the pancake in the air, making it flip. He smiles, and sets the pancake on a badge glass plate. He grabs two cups, and pours coffee.

"Two spoon full sugars."

"I know, baby." Justin cooes. I smile, and set the pan of eggs on the counter near me. I continue making five more pancakes. Justin wraps his arms around me, and lays his chin on my shoulder. I smile, and flip the pancake. Justin grabs a piece of egg and I smack his hand with a fork. "Don't pick at it." Justin chuckles, and the doorbell rings.

Jaxon, and Jazmyn come running in. "Hi babies!" I say as they hug my legs, and waist. I see Pattie, and Jermy come in too. Justin comes to the kitchen, and leans against a counter. "Oo, breakfast!" Jaxon yells. "Jaxon, you ate a lot!" Jazmyn said.

"No, no its okay. Good thing I made a lot for all of us." Pattie hug's me, and pull's away. "We have to go dress shopping due to the marriage in two days." Pattie says. I look at her, and smile. I turn off the stove, and grab plastic plates. "We will today." Pattie smiles, and goes to the dining table. Everyone sits down as I put each plate infront of each person. Jaxon's mouth water's.

I giggle.

***

"What about this one?" I come walking out as Pattie straighten's up. "Yes. This ones adorable!" I laugh, and turn to the mirror. I smile wide. I go back into the changing room, and change into my leggings, heels, and crop top. I fix my curls, and grab the dress and put it on the hanger. I carry it, and walk out. The lady smiles. "This one, correct?" I nod, and Pattie takes out her wallet.

"Oh my gosh, Pattie, it's okay! I have my credit card." Pattie smiles, and I give her my credit card to the lady. The lady swipes it on a device, and gives it back to me. I grab the dress, and Pattie and me walk out. "Do you think he'll love it?" Pattie looks at me, and smiles.

"Of course he will." I smile wide, and get in the car. Pattie drives to my house.

I get out the car, and wave goodbye to Pattie. I walk up into the house, and go upstairs. I put the dress in a safe spot where Justin couldn't find out. I go back downstairs and see Justin shirtless with a lighter. "What are you doing?"

"Thought'd id make dinner for both of us." I smile, and Justin holds out his hand. I take it, and he leads me on top of the roof of our house. The sun set wasbeautiful up here, and you could see everything in LA. Justin pulls out a chair for me, and I sit down. Justin sits down, and pours champagne. I smile wide, and sip on it. I close my eyes and admire the taste.

I start eating my salad as Justin does the same. "Is it that good?" I nod, and wipe off some ranch on the corner of my mouth. "Yes." Justin smiles, and continues eating. I finish my plate and grab salad for the third time.

"Your too adorable." I look up at him as my cheeks were stuffed with salad. I roll my eyes, and gulp it down. Justin get up and takes off his shirt. I furrow my eyebrows, and Justin jumps off the roof and into the pool. I get up to look, and Justin comes up out of the water. "Jump." I widened my eyes.

"Uh no, Bieber. Its high!" Justin smirks. "If I did it, you can too." I roll my eyes and take a sip of my champagne. I put it down, and jump off the roof. Water rushed over my body as I sink into the pool. Justin pulls me up, and I cough. "See, wasn't so bad." I shake my head laughing. Justin spins in a circle as my toes are in the water. I shiver, and wrap my arms around Justin's neck. He kisses my nose, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"It's so quiet out here." I say. Justin chuckles and continues spinning in circles slow. I close my eyes, and feel goosebumps on my arms, and legs. The water was beginning to get warm that my goosebumps were dissappearing on my legs. Justin sets me on the hard floor, and he stays in the water. "I can't wait until two days past." I smile cutely.

"I love you." I say. Justin smiles, and kisses my lips. I run my fingers through his wet hair. His lips felt cold. Justin pulls me back in the water and traps me in a corner. He kisses my neck as I keep him still by placing my hand on the back of his head. I close my eyes, and bite my lip. I grab his cheeks, and kiss his top lip.

He pulls away, and hugs me tight. "I can't wait till' your my wife."