Chapter 30

A r i a n a ' s p o v

Car crash? "Wait... what are you talking about?" My heart broke in a million pieces. All this was caused by me. Me. I felt like I wanted to die when I heard those words come out of his mouth. "I- I can't remember."

"Why?" My throat was hurting when I breathed. Tears came to my eyes. I saw Jai come in the house. He kissed my forehead and went somewhere that God would know. "The um- the doctor said I lost my memory." That's when everything broke inside of me.

"Justin!" I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, and pulling me off the ground. Justin was spinning me, and I squealed. "Say you love me!" He stopped spinning me, and I land on top of him.

"Ow!" I said. Justin's smile faded away slowly. Him looking me in the eyes. I looked at him, and my chuckles faded away too. He leaned in so slow that I wished he would lean in faster. I kissed him first. Him holding the back of my head.

After those minutes that I wish it would last longer. I pulled away, and just smiled. "So does this mean you love me now, or?" I giggled. "Of course I love you, dummy. Right from the start since kindergarten." Justin chuckled.

"Well then I love you too." I kissed him rough, and he carried me to the back of the blue pick- up truck, and layed me down gently on the comfy blankets. He pulled away. We both pulled away. "I'm not ready." And I was sure he knew what I meant. He just nodded. "We'll do that when we get married." Another giggled escaped my lips. He was now my everything.