Chapter 37

A u d r e y ' s p o v

I said good-bye to Ryan as he got in his car, and drove off. I went back inside, and saw Justin on the couch with his phone. I smiled to myself, and walked toward him. "Hey, Jay." "Oh hey, Audrey." I sit down closer to him, our shoulders, and arms touching. Justin scooted more away from me. I shrugged. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Just scrolling through Twitter. What happened between you, and Ryan?" He looked at me with his brown orbs. I got lost into em'. "Nothing much. We pretty much just talked." Justin nods. "Anyways, where's Ariana?" "Bathroom." I mouth 'oh'

I admired Jay's beauty. He was gorgeous, and oh my gosh, his tattos just turned me on. I shrugged off the feeling.  I bit my lip. "Hey Jutin?" Justin puts down his phone. I look at him speechless. I heard rain on the roof. It was pouring. "I um-."

"You what?" "I still like you," Justin looked at me dumbfolded. His lips part, and he runs a hand through his beautiful, light brown hair. "I don't know why I still have things feelings for you. They just won't go away everytime I look at you."

"Are you serious?" I nod slowly. "You lied to me when I was touring by what my girlfriend said to you. What makes you think i'd forgive you. I don't even know why my mom brought you here?"

My heart sunked to my stomache. "I know you still like me." I brought Justin to me. I smashed my lips to his. Justin kissed back by sliding his tongue inside me. He pulled away quick. "This is totally wrong."

"Nothing's wrong, baby." Justin made a disgusted face by what I just called him. The way I called him was just sexy. You know what I mean. "I have a girlfriend for your information." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the end of Justin's shirt. He smacked my hand away. "Stop. Whatever you're trying to do, it ain't working." I roll up my shirt. Justin's eyes grew wide. I bite my lip.

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Ariana's voice. She literally always messes everything up. Seriously go away, Ariana. "Nothing." I pull down my shirt. Ariana comes closer to us. Justin stands up. I scoff. "I trusted you. Here you go again, trying to be thirsty." Ouch, that hurt. Wait no it didnt.

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I felt anger inside me. I slapped Audrey. She fell to the ground. "That's enough, Ariana!" Justin pulled me back. I seriously wanted to hit her more. "Stay away from us!" I fast paced walked to her. I hit her with my knuckles. It stinged. Audrey screams. She gets up, and hits my side. I kick her. Justin pulls me back again, and holds a hand out for Audrey to stay where she is.

"That's what you get when you mess with someone!" Audrey wipes her face. "Have you realized that me and Justin have been hooking up?" I look Justin. He looks at me wide eyed. I couldn't believe it. He has been. I push him away from me. "I don't want anything to do with you both anymore. I'm sick of it." I go up to Audrey. "And you, you can have him all you want. I hate you, and always have been." I walk away, and go upstairs. Tears came down my cheeks. My chest hurt, and I couldn't breathe right. My sobs became louder.

I grabbed my duffle bag, and put it on a badge bed. I slip on a victoria secret sweater, skinny leggings, and my black heels. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on make up. I grab my bag, and go downstairs. Justin was in the corner.

My heart broke even more. "Bye." Audrey came up to me. "Bye Grande." She laughed low. I glared at her. I walked away, and out of the house. I saw Pattie's car pull in the driveway. "Shoot." I say under my breath. I stood there. My feet couldn't move, and icouldnt force them to. "Sweetie why are you out here and not in the house?"

"Long story." I felt warm tears come down my cheeks. "Tell me." We both sat on the porch swing. "Justin cheated on me with Audrey. I then hit Audrey. I've never hurt a person like that before. It kills me to see me doing that, but she desvered that."