Chapter 22

(Ariana)

Today was the day I would surprise Justin, I'm excited, really. I woke up with a smile on my face, I got my phone out to text Justin, who I named.

More Than Anything

Ariana- Hey!

More Than Anything- Hey baby, what are you doing?

Ariana- Just relaxing

More Than Anything- Alright baby

I smiled as we were ariving, I got off the van and walked toward his house, I opened the door (J always leaves the door unlocked) I saw everyone outside in the back, I looked around and I saw J in the kitchen, I walked slowly and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I whispered. "My girl?" I took off my hands and he turned around, picking me up and spinning me around, I smiled. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." he pecked my lips and I kissed him more longer, I heard smeone interupt us.

"Am i , you know, interrupting you guys?" I looked at the girl who was standing there, I shook my head and and she came u to us.

"I'm Audrey." I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Ariana." Justin wrapped his arm around me and he kissed my cheek. "Were all swimming outside, you wanna join?" I nodded my head and grabbed my bag, taking it upstairs.

-

I changed into a white top bikini, blue light shorts and I went down stairs and out to back where Ryan looked at me and ran up to me, hugging me, then all the crew hugged me. "We missed you."

"I missed you all too." Justin tapped my shoulder and I turned around to face him. "You look beautiful." I smiled, "Thank you, handsome."

"Justin, come on, were all about to play a game!" Audrey shouted, Justin went to go play as I sat under the shade with Alexa. "Hey girly." Alexa said, I smiled.

"Hey cutie. There's something abut Audrey I'm curious of.." Alexa looked at me and I looked at Justin playing.

"Same feeling too, but you know Audrey could be a great friend of Justin or something, but if I were you, keep a watch on her." I nodded my head and I took out my phone and snapped a picture of me and posted to instagram.

-

Later on, we were all chiling on the floor playing truth or dare. It was Alexa's turn.

"Ari, truth or dare?" I bit my lip and said dare. "I dare you to kiss Justin for 5 seconds." Justin cupped ne of my cheeks and kissed me, everybody was cheering, and whistling. I pulled away and Audrey stared at me, more like glaring.

I got up to go get something a drink and Audrey followed me, I grabbed ice and put it in a cu and poured water. "So, you're like the famous Ariana right?"

"Indeed I am." Audrey nodded and grabbed a coke as I sipped my water. "How long have you and Justin dated?"

"We just started to, you?"

"No boyfriends but I do have my eye on a certain someone." Audrey looked back at everybody playing. "But I think he likes me." I mouthed 'cool' and went back but Audrey called my name.

"His names Justin." I looked back at her and walked away, sitting down next to Justin as he wrapped his arm around me, I layed my headon his shoulder.

_____________________________