Chapter 8

~ Natalie's POV ~

I stared at Justin as he stared back, like we're just having a conversation with our brown orbs. I look down, playing with my fingers, as Justin leans forward and I lean back in my seat. Justin sighed and grabbed my right hand, I snatched it away.

"Justin, why are you even here?" I shuffeled in my seat, and he juust looked away.

"Be-because, I am still not over you." he looked at me, trying to hold his tears as I looked into his glossy eyes. I couldn't help but tear up too.

"Justin, I-I'm over you, you that girl, Selena...Gomez." whispering in the end, Justin clenched his jaw, knuckles turning white.

"Selena is not called that."

"So-sorry, look, I'm dating Nathan," Justin's expression turned into puzzeled look, I looked toward the boys bathroom, Nathan was walking toward to me. "He is actually here right now, nice tslking to you Justin. Good- bye now."

"Wai-wait, Natalie.."

I couldn't hear Justin's voice, Nathan's voice was speaking, as I looked into his eyes.

"So how's that sound?" Nathan said, smiling. I turned confused, what was he talking about?

"I'm sorry, what'd you say?" I smiled.

"Can I come over to spend a night at your house?" Nathan chuckled, as we held hands walking out of the theater.

"Oh, yeah, of course." I smiled big, as Nathan kissed my jaw line.

Nathan drove toward to my house. I turned on the radio. Clicked on 92.3, they play the bestest of the best songs. Right now, they are play Blurred Lines. I sang along, smiling, as Nathan kept smirking. The song was toward to the end, and I looked out my window, the city lights was beautiful, so beautiful at night.

Then, my song came on, I squealed happily. Right There was playing, yay. I rapped to Big Sean's part as I was off key, and off notes, but hey, I may make mistakes but they are not perminent.

Nathan pulled up infront of my house. I got out and so did Nathan. We walked up to the porch, that's when I heard howling, Ophelia. I opened the door and walked in and so did Nathan, Coco, Tolouse, and Ophelia came running up to us as I carried Tolouse, kissing his snout.

"Hey baby." I baby talkled to Tolouse, as Nathan chuckled. I put Tolouse down as Coco spinned in circles, I giggled. Ophelia got up on me and barked, I laughed. Then, Frankie, my brother came. Waving to us.

My phone buzzed.

Justin- Natalie, please, let's just talk.

To: Justin

Why, after I told you to not talk to me. Just leave me alone for christs sake.

Justin- I'm not talking to you, I'm messaging you. Look, ever since you left me, I broke down, not even performing. I really need you back, here, into my arms, me telling you I love you.