Chapter 55

j u s t i n ' s p o v 

I fix the bow tie on my suit as Ryan walks in front of the mirror. I look at him, and sigh. "What if she says no, bro?" Ryan smirks, and fixes my tie. I look in the mirror, and smile. "She won't, don't worry." I look at him, and nod. Ryan pats my shoulder, and walks out. I sigh, and fixed my hair that was slicked back. 

I walk out, and walk into the church. Everybody looks at me, and i smile, and wink at some people on Ariana's side of the family. Jazmyn, and Jaxon wave to me as i smile. I stand by the preist as everyone stands up, and the bride song played. Ariana walked out with her dad, and eyed her up and down. I smile wide, and put my hands behind me, and hold them tight. Ariana looks at me, and smiles. Her dad hands her hand to me as i take it. The preist order's everyone to sit down, and they did.

"Ladies, and gentlemen, we are gathered today by these two lovely people named Ariana Grande-Butera, and Justin Drew Bieber." I smile, and hold Ariana's hands as she smiles wide. Her make up was so beautiful like it was undescribable. The preist talks about something else and i was zoning out on Ariana's beauty. It was my turn to talk, and i took deep breath. 

"Ariana, i wanna spend my life with you through ups and downs. No other girl will never replace you, your the only one i see out of any girl i've met. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you through sickness and health. I love you so much you can't even imagine." I smile wide as Ariana wipes some of the tears she had in her eyes.

"I can't even explain my love for you, Justin. You're the only man that has put up with me like no one else. I thank you for the smiles from me that you caused to make these type of beautiful feelings. I love you so much that I could just shout it out to the world to let anyone know that you are mine, and only mine." I smile wide, and sniff as i felt tears.

"Ariana Grande-Butera, do you take Justin Drew Bieber to be your lawfully wedded husband." Ariana smiles. "I do." 

"Justin Drew Bieber, do you take Ariana Grande-Butera to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do one hundred percent." Everyone laughs, and we both put on our rings. "You two may kiss." Ariana chuckles, and i bring her close to me and i smash my lips on hers. Everyone cheers. "I may pronounce you husband and wife!" I smile into the kiss. Ariana pulls away as my nose touches her cheek while I smile. Everyone cheers and I wrap my arms around Ariana's waist. Ariana kisses my forehead.

***

We all were having a good time in the after party. Ariana stayed in her dress which made me even think more of what I wanna do to her when we eave for our honeymoon. Ariana pulls me up, and we go t the center of the dance floor. An upbeat song was playing, and I put my hands on her sides. Ariana chuckles, and sucks in her bottom lip. Jaxon comes running up to us, and Jaxon tugs on Ariana's dress lightly. "Can we both dance?" Jaxon smiles cutely.

"Aw, yes, Jaxon." Ariana pecks my lips, and scoops Jaxon up, and she twirs one time. Jaxon giggles, and a camera went off by the flashing catching our direction. My mom took a picture of us. I smile wide, and go up to her and hug her tightly. "Where are you taking Ariana?"

"A beach that she always planned for the both of us to go. So I'm taking her to it, and there's one glass house that's big for just the two of us." My mom smiles, and Ariana walks up next to me. I face her, and smile. "So we're finally married now." I nod.

"Glad you're the one I married." Ariana blushes and I kiss her lips. Ariana's lips linger on mine as I wrap my arms around her. It felt like it was just the two of us alone in this world. Time stopped when my body was pressed up to her's.

***

"Please be careful." My mom said. I chuxkle and hug her tight. "Mom stop saying that, me and Ariana will be careful." Ariana comes out in my sweater with legging's. I eye her up and down. Everyone was talking while I kept hugging my mom. My dad started the car and I hugged him goodbye.

"You be careful young man." He says while tearing up. I chuckle and hug him again. Ariana hugs her family, and we both held hands and got in the van. Everyone waved. I waved goodbye.

The van took off and we soon started falling asleep.

We get there and I carry Ariana off the boat I drove her in over here at the beach. "So what are we doing?"

"All I know is that I'm doing you." Ariana blushes, and holds tight onto me. I lay her on the bed, and Ariana takes off everything. I take off everything, and get in bed with her.

a r i a n a ' s p o v

Justin props on one elbow while I lay fully down. He rubs my leg gently while I linger my lips on his. Justin kisses me rough, and I moan in his mouth. "I need you." I whisper. My body did want him. Justin gets on top and pushes in. I bring him down, nd dig my nails in his back. Justin thrusts as I close my eyes in pain, but soon felt pleasure. Justin kisses my neck while my fingers are in his hair. Justin spreads my legs wider, and thrusts hard.

I flip us and get on him. I ride him fast and I throw my head back. Justin grips my sides and I was close to my climax. I moan loud, and fall on his chest. Justin kisses my forehead and I snugge with him.

"I love you."

"I love you."