Chapter 66

| justin | 

My eyes open, and I see Ariana sleeping with Aj. I sit up, and smile wide. I hear a knock, and my mother comes walking in with a smile plastered on her face. I wave, and I hear Ariana wake up. I look at her, and smile. "Hey, Pattie." Ariana says. My mother comes closer, and aw's in sight by seeing Aj sleeping in Ariana's arms. "He's so beautiful. What's his name?" "His name is Aj Bieber Grande." My mother smiles, and Ariana hands Aj to her carefully. I watch every movement Ariana makes when she's handing Aj to my mom. She looks at Aj, and smiles wide. 

"He looks like you, Justin. He has everything you have." I lean forward, and grab Ariana's hand. I interwine my fingers with hers. "Wait till you see his eyes. He has Ariana's eyes. Ariana looks at me, and smiles wide. "How long did you have to wait outside?" My mom says while looking at me. "Almost about an hour. It was like thirty minutes, but it was worth the wait." My mom smiles at me, and I look at Ariana. The nurse knocked on the door, and came in. "Looks like everything with Aj is very fine. You can leave early." She smiles at Ariana. "Do I have to leace a specific time?" The nurse shakes her head. "You're free to go, Ariana." She nods, and leaves. 

-

I opened the door, and Ariana comes walking in with Aj. "Home sweet home." I say. I put Aj's carseat on the counter as Ariana closes the door. "You wanna hold him, so I can go take a shower?" I nod, and she hands me Aj. I look down in my arms and see him sleeping peacefully. Ariana kisses my cheek, and goes upstairs. I walk around, and turn on the tv with one hand. I sit on the couch, and lean back. Aj was sleeping on my chest, and he looked beautiful as ever. I can't believe I'm the father of Ariana's child. I've always wanted this life, and now I've got it. 

Aj starts crying, and I sit up. I say gently. I grab his pacifier. He sucks, and opens his eyes. I look at him, and smile wide. He looks in my eyes as I smile wide, and look in his eyes. Moments later Ariana comes downstairs, and looks at me. She smiles wide, and comes toward to me. "He's sleeping still?" I look at her, and nod. She lays her head on her shoulder, and I kiss her forehead. "He's so perfect already." I say. Ariana giggles, and caresses Aj's cheek softly. "Perfect as ever. My perfect two boys." I smile, and look at her. I kiss her lips, and she smiles wide. "So you two have father son time now." I chuckle, and Ariana carries Aj. "I can't believe I'm the father of this baby. "Better believe it, handsome." Ariana says.

I get up, and grab something to drink for Ariana. I hear Aj crying, and Ariana soothes him down. I come back with strawberry lemonade, and Ariana smiles wide. Ariana was currently feeding Aj. I chuckle, and set the glass on the table. I lower the tv, and watch. 

-

Ariana sets Aj in his crib, and covers him. She shuts the door halfway, and comes downstairs. I was writing music all day, and Ariana rubs my back. "You need a break off from making music, baby." I bite my lip. "I know, but I haven't written any music, and my fans are dying to hear new music from me, and all I keep telling him them is soon, and I'm tired of saying it." Ariana kisses my neck, and grabs my hand. "They'll soon understand, Justin. Tomorrow me, you, and Aj will go to the studio, and we'll all be there for the rest of the day."

"Baby, you can't leave the house yet. Just two more weeks, and you'll be out of the house. I just don't want anything happening to Aj." Ariana chuckles, and grabs my cheeks. "Love how you're always protective of me, and Aj now." I smile, and grab her chin, and kiss her softly. "Well because I love you." I mumble against her lips. "I love you both so much." Ariana wraps her arms around me, and smiles wide. "Get some rest, okay?" I nod, and go to the couch. "I meant for you to go upstairs, and go to sleep, Jay." I smirk, and shake my head. "Not unless you come with me." I pout, and grab her hand. 

"Okay fine. I'll go. Just promise me you won't stress yourself with music anymore." "Done." I grab her, and carry Ariana bridal style in my arms. Ariana laughs as I go upstairs. "Don't drop me, Justin." I smirk, and kiss her cheek. "Never, baby." Ariana shakes her head, and I open the door to our room. Aj was next door, and we thought he should have his own room already. I lay Ariana in the bed, and change into something comfortable. I turn off the lights in the room, and crawl in the bed next to her. 

The only light that was in the room was the moon shinging through the window. "I love you." I mumble as I pull Ariana close to me. I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her cheek. Ariana turns to face me, and she kisses my lips. "Yuo're my everything, Justin." She says in between the kiss. I smile wide, and hold the back of her head as our lips move in a sync.