Chapter 49

j u s t i n ' s p o v

Me, Joan, and Frankie were standing by Ariana's bed. We all were crying, and Joan was sobbing quietly. I he'll Ariana's hand, and kissed her knuckles. "Please wake up.." I say while kissing her hand. Joan steps out of the room, and Frankie looks at me. I look down at Ariana. "Are you okay, Justin?" I look up, and shake my head.

"She'll wake up, don't worry." I slightly smile. Joan comes walking in, and I see Ariana's clothes on a chair in a corner that Joan put them there. I bite my lip, and the doctor walks in. We all look at him. "No problem's correct?" I shake my head. The doctor writes down something, and comes closer. He checks the monitors and writes something else too.

I look at Ariana and look at her lucious, beautiful brown/blonde hair that reached her waist. I see her chest moving up, and down. She's alive. She. Is. Alive. Everything inside me was blowing up. I smile wide. Joan has her head on her hand while her elbow rests on the arm rest. "Joan, look." Joan gets up, and goes to the bed, and smiles.

Frankie comes to us, and smiles. Ariana's eyes flutter open. She looks around and smiles wide. She sits up, and hugs her mom first, then Frankie, and then me. I hug tightly. She pulls away, and sighs happily. "I've missed you all so much." Joan smiles, and wipes a tear from her eye. Frankie covers his mouth. I chuckle. "We've missed you." The docor comes right back in, and smiles.

"Well, well, it appears that you're awake. Your good to go home, but don't move too much often. You can rest also too. Just wait a couple minutes and you're settled in." I smile wide. "Thank you doctor." The doctor nods. "My pleasure." I look back at Ariana, and she smiles wide. Gosh, I missed that smile.

"How long have I been out?" Joan, and Frankie look at me. "One." I croak. Ariana nods, and pouts. I poke her nose, and smile. Ariana giggles. Joan, and Frankie walked out to give us some alone time. I hold Ariana's hands. She kisses each fingertip of mine. "I've missed you." Ariana blushes.

"I've missed you more." She says. I smile, and grab her clothes. Ariana gets up from the bed, and changes in front of me. She sits on the bed again, and puts her hair into a ponytail. "I heard you calling my name last night." I trail off. Ariana furrows her eyebrows. "You called my name multiple of times." Ariana shrugs her shoulder's. "Aw, c'mere." She open's her arms and I walk into them. She burries her face in my neck. I smile, and close my eyes.

***

Me, and Ariana were driving to our house where everyone would be meeting us. I hold Ariana's hand as she rests it on her lap. She looks out the window, and smiles wide. "Wow, I missed this." I chuckle. I bring her knuckles to my lips and kiss them for a minute. Ariana giggles, and kisses my cheek. "Wait till' you see everybody who missed you." Ariana smiles wide.

I pull into our driveway, and I open the door for Ariana. We were walking to the door. Just as we started walking, I scoop Ariana in my arm's bridal style. She squeals. "Don't let me fall." Ariana says through laughs. I smirk, and pretend to drop her. She wraps her arms around my neck tightly. I smile. I put her down and lock my fingers with hers. I open the door, and she walks in. Everyone looks at us, and screams. Ariana flinches, and covers her ears. Everyone stops screaming, and hugs Ariana. I smile bright.

After all the hugs, we all were chilling in the livingroom. Me, and Ariana were on the couch as she was on my lap, and her legs over the arm rest. I wrap my arms around her waist. "How'd it feel in the hospital?" Jaxon says. Ariana smiles wide.

"It was scary.. really scary, but glad to see you." She shakes his hair between her fingers and everyone laughs. Jaxon blushes bright red, and everyone aw's. I kiss Ariana's cheek. "Is the wedding still on?" One of Ariana's friends say. Ariana purses her lips. "Yes, of course." I smile wide.

"We're glad your back." Big Sean says. Ariana blushes. I get tensed up. "Thank you, Sean." I pull Ariana close to me. She looks at me, and smiles cutely. My mom smiles wide, and I guess everyone was smiling in the room.

"I missed you all!" Ariana sings. Everyone cheers and I kiss her lips as everyone whistles, and cheers. I blush, and put my face in the crook of her neck.