Chapter 50

a r i a n a ' s p o v

I open my eyes with tears. I look at the time on my phone; 3:53 am. I put my phone down, and fee Justin's hand on my waist. A tear streamed down my cheek. I wipe it, and feel Justin's breath on my neck. I smie, and turn to face him. He pulls me closer, and smacks his lips while still sleeping. I put the pad of my thumb on his cheek, and rub it and circles. I smile. Justin's cheek turns light pink, and opens his eyelids alittle.

"Why are you awake?" I feel his breath hit my face. I make a gross face, and Justin chuckles.

"Had a good dream, a really good dream." Justin nudges his face in the crook of my neck. "Why are you crying then?" I shake my head, and sigh. Justin starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes, and put my leg on his leg. I move my leg up to his chest. Justin kisses my collar bone, and moves up to my jawline. "Was it like this in your dream?"

"Yes." I whisper. Justin kises my lips, and I kiss back. He gets ontop and wraps my legs around his waist. My fingers touching below his jawline, and my index fingers on his cheeks. He kisses my neck more, and I throw my head back. I bring Justin's heart shaped lips to mine, and kiss rough.

Justin pulls away and smiles. "Your dream was exactly like this?" I nod, and smile.

"Yea, similar, but more went on." Justin smirks. He resumes to kissing me passtionately. I giggle, and get ontop of him. We both laugh.

***

Me and Justin were at the studio, and he was singing his new songs while Scooter tried telling him to hit a note in a single. I get on my phone, and instagram a photo of the studio. I post it, and go on twitter. Notification's, and dm's blew up like always. I decide to answer, and follow some of my babies. I close my phone, and get a text from Big Sean.

Big Sean- Hey

Ariana- Oh hi there. How'd you get my number.

Big Sean- Scooter..

Ariana- Right, haha.

Big Sean- I was wondering if you wanted to go out, like you can bring your fiance, and its just dinner with a couple of friends.. so yeah?

Ariana- Oh! Um, I don't think I can make it. But thanks

Big Sean- Eh its fine

I felt bad for rejecting him, but I needed a lot of catching up with my family, and my fiance. I don't wanna rush thing's or anything, but just want to relax and enjoy my break that Scooter gave me when I came back frome the hospital. I look up, and see Justin coming out of the booth. I get up, and he kisses my lips. I pull away and rub his arms. He smiles.

"Should we like go out to meet some fans? Or just be a lazy day after this?"

"Lazy sounds nice to me." Justin rolls his eyes, and pulls me in for another kiss. I smile and peck his lips. He chuckles, and holds my hand. He looks at the ring. "What?" I say. Justin chuckles, and shakes his head.

"Still shocked that your my fiance." I blush. We both head out the studio, and I link my arm around Justin's. I put on my white light jacket, and sunglasses. I open the door, and fans attacked us. I get closer to Justin and he wraps his arm around my waist. I snuggle my face into his neck. "Justin! Justin! Juuuuustiiin!" Fans chanted. "Ariana! Ariii!" Girls scream. Were close to the black van, and Justin opens the sliding door to the left. He gets in, and I step on, and feel Justin's hands on my sides. I sit next to him, and blow a kiss to fans. Kenny closes the door, and I sigh.

"Woo! That was crazy." I say. Justin chuckles, and sets his hand on my lap. I kiss part of his lips, and the van takes off by Alex, the driver, driving us to our house. I take a photo, and Justin peeks in the camera. He kisses my cheek, and I go for his lips. I snap the picture, and post it on Instagram, captioning: be my baby cause you got to love me harder

I smile, and close my phone. Justin takes a photo, and I wide my eyes at the camera. Justin laughs, and his face turns red. I laugh, and cover my face. "This is going on my Instagram!" I bounce on him, and try to take the phone away. The van pulls to a stop, and I fall on the floor. Justin smirks, and pulls me up.

"Now I think why people should wear seatbelts." I groan. Justin kisses my forehead, and I peck his lips. My phone buzzes.

Big Sean- You busy?

Ariana- No/Yes maybe.. why?

Big Sean- Wanna hang?

Ariana- I'm with my fiance, but you can bring your girlfriend, and yourself to our house. (:

Big Sean- Oh okay.. see you

Justin peeks on my phone, and sits back. I look at him, and shrug my shoulders. He sighs. "Just a friend, Jay." I mummble. Justin snuggles his face in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me. I giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hand on my thigh. I kiss his lips.

***

I set the dinner table, and get champagne. I pour them in four glasses. I set them by plates, and light up a candle. I'm in a red dress, well a tight one. Justin sneaks up behind me, and kisses my neck. I giggle. I turn around, and see that Justin is dressed in black pants, a dressed shirt, and black shoes. His hair messy, but not that messy. I bite my lip. Justin brings me close, and kisses my neck. I throw my head back. The doorbell rings. Justin groans.

I get the door, and see Big Sean with his girlfriend, Naya Rivera. (Let's pretend they're together in this story still) Big Sean smiles. Naya waves, and shoots me with a warm smile. "Nice of you to join us!" I say cheerfully. Big Sean smiles, and grab's Naya's hand, and they both walk inside and I close the door. They take off their coats, and walk to the big dining room.

Justin smiles, and shakes Big Sean's hand. Naya flips her hair when her and Justin make eye contact. Blood boiling inside me. I walk over to them, and we all sit down. Naya cears her throat, and drinks the champagne. She licks her lips. "Lovely drink." She says.

"Thanks." I say. Justin lays his hand on my thigh, and scoots his hand further up. I smack his hand, and he smirks. Big Sean eats the dinner, and somehow is almost done with his plate. Naya picks at the food, and eats it. I smile, and look at Justin.

Once were all done eating, we go to the livingroom. We all sit infront of each other while they was a glass table between us. Justin wraps his arm around my shoulder.

n a y a ' s p o v

I look at Justin as he shoots me glances with a smile, and tenses up. My heart pounded, and Big Sean brings me close while he talks about us. I kiss his cheek, and see Ariana glaring at me. I keep my lips on his cheek and pull away. Ariana get's up, and goes somewhere around this mansion. Big Sean get's up to use the restroom.

Justin las foward and looks at me. "You're beautiful." I blush.

"You're handsome. Looks like Ariana is a lucky girl." I raise my eyebrow's and Justin chuckles. I get up and sit by him. Justin looks at me. "Heard she was in the hospital." Justin's smile turns into a frown, and looks away. I pull his face to me, and look him in the eyes. He gulps. I smile, and bite my lip.

I pull him closer, and our lips touched. Justin kissed back, and put a hand on my thigh. I kiss rough. His lips felt so amazing.