Chapter 48

j u s t i n ' s p o v

I wait patiently for Ariana as she was in the bathroom, but I noticed she was taking a long time. I get up, and walk upstairs to the nearest bathroom. I see her on the ground and I run to her. I pick her head up a little, and shake her gently. "Ari! Baby! Wake up!" She wouldn't wake up, and I dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello, my wife is passed out on the bathroom floor, and won't wak up. I need help right now! Please hurry!" I scream into the phone.

"Calm down, sir. We will be there as quickly as possible. What's your address?" I tell them the address and hang up. I try and continue to wake Ariana up, but it didn't work. Tears streamed down my face, and I shake her quickly. I hear the ambulence. I see them take me away, and fight to get right back to her. They take her away from me, and I run toward her as men block me. Ariana is taken into the truck, and I get in. I hold her hand as the man is putting things on her.

***

My family, and Ariana's family wait in the waiting room. I sit there with my head in my hands with tears in my eyes. Scooter pats my back. "Hey, its okay." I shake my head, and my mom hugs me tight. I hug, and cry in the crook of her neck. Jazzmyn pats my leg as Jaxon hugs me. Ariana's mother crying in Ariana's brother, Frankie who had tears and tries to fight them back. Nonna sits there praying with tears.

The doctor comes in, and mentions me outside. I kiss my mother's cheek, and go out. The doctor looks at me ith a sigh. "We came to a problem that Ariana hit her head hard against something, and passed out. While she was passed out, she was pregnant," tears came in my eyes again. "She bleed a lot, and lost the baby. She might die, or not, but we are praying that she does not." I cry.

"Ca-can I please see her?" The doctor leads me to the room. Tears came by each step I took. The doctor opens the door, and let's me in. "I'll leave you two alone." I nod, and he closes the door. Tubes were in her nose. More on her arm. A heart beating machine by the bed. I sit on a chair, and pull it to the bed. Her beautiful eyelids closed. I held her hand, and kiss it multiple times. "I love you so much, baby." I say into her mouth.

"You're not gonna leave me, you're not gonna leave me. I don't want you leaving me. I can't even imagine a life without you." I say through tears. I sob now, and cry into Ariana's hand. "I can't live without you. I need you to stay with me through this. If you hear me, please stay Ariana." I stand up, and kiss Ariana's lips for awhile, but don't move. I kiss her forehead. "I'll never stop loving you." I say while my lips are on her forehead. A tear slips out of my eye. I sniff, and stand up. I leave, and hear my name being called. I turn back, but it looked like Ariana didn't say anything.

Its probably me hearing things. I shake my head, and walk out the room. Tears came in my eyes, and everything was getting blurry for me to see. I go into the room, and Ariana's mom comes up to me, and hugs me. Frankie hugs, Nonna hugs. My grandparents hug. Everyone hugs me. I lean my head on Ariana's mm shoulder. "It's okay." She says. I sob.

Some people started leaving, and I couldn't, but didn't want to leave. The doctor says I have to leave. I try my hardest to stay, but then I had to be walked out. I get into my car, and drive toward to our house. Tears were in my eyes, and everything felt so different. I focus on the road, and a song comes on the radio. My favorite song that reminds me of Ariana. I turn off the radio and bang my knuckles on the wheel.

I get out the car and walk to the door. I open it, and close the door. I take off my jacket, and shoes. I go to the kitchen, and get something to drink. I make a strawberry milkshake, and drink it. I kept thinking about Ariana, and that she was pregnant. She was carrying my baby, and now it just felt like it blew away from me. I sniff, and go to the livingroom. I turn on the tv, and watch Ariana's favorite show. I smile at the thought of her in my arms. My phone rings, and I ignore it.

The doorbell rings and I sigh. I get up, and cheek through the peephole. Ariana was standing there with one of my sweaters, leggings, and boots. I open the door immediately. She wasn't standing there. I go outside, and look everywhere for her.

Nothing.

I go back inside, and close the door. I heard my name being called from upstairs. I go up to the top floor, and look in every room. Nothing again. I punch a wall, and sigh loud. I turn off everything and go intome and Ariana's room. I sit on the bed, and look at a photo of me and Ariana. I smile at the thought of that day. I put the photo down, and lay down on the bed. I close my eyes, and try and sleep. I sit up, and rub my face. I decide to take a shower.

I strip outta my clothes, and get into the shower. I feel the water hit my back. I close my eyes, and relax. "Justin?" I hear Ariana's voice. I peek out of the curtain, and don't see her, but I see her on the bed under the cover's. I smile, and look away, but then back at the bed, but she wasn't there. I continue tobtake a shower, and wash my hair.

I get out of the shower, and turn the water off. I dry myself, and put on gray sweats but no shirt. I turn the light off in the bathroom, and go towards to the bed. I sit on the bed, and turn on the tv. I fall asleep soon.

The next day, I get up, and change into dark jeans, gray light sweater with black vans. I grab the keys and go outside to the car. I put a gum in mouth, and turn on the car. I pull out of the driveway, and go to the hospital where they took Ariana. I drive as fast as possible, and park the car where there's a free spot. I see Ariana's mother's car a distance from me, and walk in the hospital. I go to Ariana's room, and hear crying. I go in and see Joan, and Frankie standing by Ariana's bed.

"What happened?" They both look at me.

"The doctor says that Ariana might not make it," Joan turns to Frankie and cries in his chest. Everything was broken in me. My beautiful wife might not be with me anymore. Tears fill my eyes, and I go over to Joan, and Frankie. Joan leans on me, and cries.