Chapter 14

♥ Ariana's POV ♥

I walked into his house and saw a piano that was pink, and it was carved on front saying ari in my signature. I covered my mouth as Justin covered my eyes, not this guess who again.

"Guess who?" I knew the answer anyway but I went along and pretend. didn't know who.

"Umm, a robber?" Justin laughed as I smile big and he uncovered my eyes and turn me around.

"Do I look like a robber to you?" I laughed loud and shook my head.

"Nope, your just Justin Drew Bieber ... who bought me a piano, wow thank you so much, Jusin." I hugged him tightly and Problem played ... I laughed as he picked me up and twirled me around.

I squealed as he set me down, my feet coming in contact with the floor. He looked into my eyes and I sighed...

"Justin... I need to tell you something," Justin looked at me worriedly as I bit my lip softly. "I'm going back to Boca, I miss it there." Justin nodded and I opened my arms for him to come in ... we hugged very quite long and he was the first one to break apart from the hug.

...

I put on my blue purplish jacket, I put on grey sweats and brushed my hair down.

"You ready to go Ariana?" my mom said

"Yeah ... be there in a sec." I got out my phone and dialed Justin's number.

"Hey- Ariana? Shouldn't you be on your plane already?" Justin questioned, I stammered a bit and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going to the airport right now." I went downstairs as ihooked on Toulouse's leash and Coco being walked by Alexa and Ophelia in the car.

"Oh ... alright, I'll miss you ... a lot." I smiled as I can tell that he was kinda smiling a lil bit.

"I'll miss you t-" I was cut off when Jai (my boyfriend) spoke.

"Babe, we gotta go." I nodded a little as I took his hand, and we walked toward the van.

"Why was that?" Justin spoke.

"My uh, boyfriend, Jai Brooks." my stomach twirled and did flips and flops all over.

"Oh, I um gotta go, have a safe flight Ari." the phone went dead, I hope I didn't make him mad or anything.

...

I was now entering the airport, well private airport as fans were screaming on the other side of the fence. I waved and blew kisses.

I stepped into the airport and about a little bitminutes the flight will take off very soon.

So I got on twitter, checking my mentions.

SamAndCatxx: @arianagrande tweet me something babe.

ArianasDarling: @arianagrande I see you in that airplane ... have a safe flight my lifesaver.

FreaklikeAri: can't wait till your back in Boca!! @arianagrande

_Ariana_ilysm: Have a safe, wonderful flight darlingxo @arianagrande

I favorited some.

The plane took off and I stared out the window thinking about Justin, the things we used to do and mae fun of, and other things.

Jai sat next to me and I turned to him smiling.

"What's wrong baby?" Jai asked as I leaned my head on his lap and sighed, covering my hands with my white sleeves.

"Nothing, just gonna miss LA..."

...

The plane landed and I woke up with Jai in my face. I popped up seeing that we are in Boca, YAY

"YAY WE'RE IN BOCA!!!" I jumped and squealed and Jai picked me up spinning me round'.

My other family and friends joined as as when the plane landed I gathered all my stuff and hopped off the plane ... once I stepped off, Aaron was there, I ran to him and hugged him tightly, my bff.

Life is too great.

-

Short but enjoy!

OH AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK ON MY SECOND ACC : @-ArianaSlayys

LOVE YA