Chapter 35

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I woke up, and I was in the arms of Justin. I turn my head, and smile. "Sleepy head." I mumble. I try and escape from Justin's grip, but his arm tightens around my waist. He chuckles. I turn my head to him, and he was awake. "I have to brush my teeth." Justin releases me, and I walk lazily to the bathroom. I was half awake. I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

I soon realized I ddn't put any tooth paste on. I laugh at myself. I put on tooth paste, and scrub my teeth. After I was done, I walk out of the bathroom, and lay back own with Justin. I snuggle, or cuddle with him. Feeling his warmness just ckles at the end of my spine. "You're warm." Justin smiles. I hear his heartbeat as I lay my head on his chest. His body moving up and down slow that he is breathing.

"I'm in love with you," I hear him say. I pick up my head, and look at him dumbfolded. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too, but way more." Justin laughs. I blush bright red. "You're my girl." I awh in what he said. "You're mine forever." I say. I kiss his pink, plump gorgeous heart shaped lips. He kisses back with more passion. I pull away. "Tease." I him mumble. "Sorry." I say. I smile. I get up off him.

I go downstairs, and I hear footsteps. Justin of course. I smile, and grab a bowl of strawberries. I eat one, and then another. "You look like a chipmunk." I giggle, and one strawberry popped out of my mouth. "Its really good." I pout cutely. Justin smiles, and grabs one. Before he could, I smacked his hand. He pulled it back, and rubbed his knuckles slow. He pouts. "I'm sorry, Jay." I laugh. Justin pulls me to him. I smile. My lower back connects to the counter. I laugh. He leans in. I turn my cheek, and he kisses me on my cheek. I smile as Justin grabs the back on my neck softly, and pulls me to him slowly. My laugh fades away slowly. We kiss for who knows how long. Justin picks me up, and sets me on the counter. I giggled.

Justin continues to kiss me. I grab the back of his head. My fingers running through his beautiful, light, messy hair. He groans softly. My phone rings, and I pull away. Jones was calling. I put him on speaker. "Yeah?"

"Whatcha doin', Ari?" I bit my lip, and chuckled. "Spending time with Jay." "We were kissing you know?" Justin butts in. I laugh as my eyebrows goes up. "Eww! Gross!" Justin chuckles. I feel heat in my cheeks. I cover my mouth.

"That's how we show love for each other." "A girlfriend, and a boyfriend don't show love ... like-like that!" I smirked. Justin pops another strawberry in his mouth. He grabs whipcream. I mouth 'dont hit me with whipcream' Justin smiles evily. "Well that's how we show it." I say. I scratch the back of my ear. I grab my hair and pull it over my shoulder.

"Anyways, hope you two don't suck each other-" I cut Jones off. "Bye Jones. Have a lovely day bestfriend." "Okay. Bye-bye." I press end, and put my phone down. I look at Justin, and he pokes my nose with whipcream. I squeal. "Not cool! Get it off me!" Justin wipes it off with his index finger, and he sticks the finger in his mouth, and tastes it. I make a disgusted face. Justin kisses my forehead. He opens up his phone to instagram. He snaps a shot with me. I kiss his cheek lightly. He posts it, and I see him caption nothing. I smile, and I bring out my phone. I wrap my right arm around him, and he kisses my lips. I took a shot, and I edit it with white around it. I post it.

-

Me, and Justin were on the top of the roof of his house. We were high, and on a flat area. I bring my starbucks drink to my mouth, and I gulp down a chunk of it. The sun was setting beautifully. "The sun though. Its beautiful."

"Just like you." I smile, and bring my lips to Justin's cheek. He blushes. I hear a splash into the pool. Jazmyn was swimming with Jaxon. I saw Pattie. I get down, and hug her tight. Justin soon came down. He pecked his mothers cheek, and picked her up. He sets her down. "Hey mom." "Hi my babyboy."

"Hi, pumpkin." Pattie says to me. I blush lightly, and hug her one more time. "I see you brought Justin's siblings." Pattie chuckles. "They wanted to see him." I nod, and see Justin splashing Jazmyn with water. My heart was warmhearted. "Anyways, I heard you, and my son are back together." I smile cutely. "Yup. Selena broke up with him through writing a letter. I guess there was one day that me, and Justin went walking and my ex showed up. Justin got in a fight with my ex, and he remembered what happened before the car crash. He only remembers falling in love with me, and getting in a fight with my ex." Pattie mouths 'oh'.

"I'm glad you two are back together. I brought someone with us. She's in the living room chatting with someone on her phone. She said it was urgent so I don't wanna bother her. Mind checking-" she was cut off, and I heard footsteps. "Hiya Pattie! I'm back!" Pattie smiles. I couldn't believe my eyes right now. It was Audrey. Yeah Audrey. The girl who tryed getting what she wanted, and that was Justin. My boyfriend. Anger washed over me. "Oh hey... Ariana Grande." I fake smile. "Hi, Audrey."

Justin came over to me. He looked at Audrey. They were having a conversation with their eyes. I wrap my arm around Justin's body.