Chapter 32

J u s t i n ' s p o v

That kiss with Ariana made me feel something. Something that I had with her before I got in a car crash. It was the best moment of my life. I smiled, and got up to go to the living room. I opened the door, and there was a note.

Dear Justin,

I love you. But right now... I have to go on tour for eleven months! It's gonna suck since you're not gonna be with me, but I hope you have an awesome, and beautiful moment. But I wanna get to the point here. Ever since we got back together. I honestly think it wasn't the right choice. I know I'm a distraction  to you, and I'm distracting you from your career. I don't want you to mess up like that... I'm gonna hurt you, and you'll fall from your career. You're beliebers don't even like me. Your friend, Ariana. I can tell you guys dated. But how I can tell was that remember when I told you when we should just be friends. And you thanked me to go after Ariana. You guys have history together, and you both belong to each other. Don't worry about me, and you make sure you stay on track with your career. Farewell Jay.

Love, Selena Gomez

My heart broke. I put the note in one of my drawers. I went downstairs, and I saw Ariana eating ceral. She was cudded in a white blanket. I smile, and grab ceral too. I sit down next Ariana, and cuddle in the white blanket we both were sharing. "Hey." I look at Ariana. I smile.

"Hey." I look back at the tv, and something funny made me burst out laughing. I heard Ariana's giggle. And man it was cute.

I finished my ceral, and put the bowl on the table in front of me. "What should we do since my mom went somewhere for five days?" Ariana looks at me. "A walk!" She squeals. I laugh, and tickle her. "No- Stop Jay!" I stop tickling her, and we both get p, and get ready. As she was walking toward to the steps. I throw a pillow at her. She turns around, and grabs the pillow and throws it at me. I laugh, and put the pillow down, and we both go to our rooms. I slip on regular pants, a black t-shirt, and surpras. I slip on a hat, and make my way down the stairs.

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I put skiny jeans, my white heels, and a red crop top that showed my stomach a little. I put on make up, and do my hair by leaving it all down. I put on cherry chapstick. I put perfume on, and I grab my iphone and make my way down the stairs. I see Justin, and he looks at me. I smile, and we walk outside toward the door.

"Oh my gosh. Todays a lovely day!" Justin says with a smile. "It is." We walk, and I see a unexpected person. Jai. His car pulls in the driveway, and he gets out. My lips part, and I turn to look at Justin. His fists in a ball. I get scared. "Ari, what are you doing here?" My throat hurts, and I couldn't manage to speak.

"None of you're business." Justin says. Jai steps up to Justin as Justin shoves him away. "Leave us alone." I say. Jai laughs, and Justin punches him in the jaw. I gasp lowly.

"Go find another girl while your at it." Justin says. Does he remember what happened before the car crash? My heart beats twice in two seconds now. "I don't think I will." Jai says. He grabs my wrist, and pulls me to him. Justin stares at Jai. "She is not yours, and will never be." Justin shoves Jai again.

I hold my hand to my mouth. "Stop... please." I say under my breath. Justin stops, and Jai looks at him. I look at Jai. "She's mine." Justin says. He grabs my face, and kisses my lips. My heart was stunned. He pulled away, and Jai looked at me. Dissapointed.

"You both-" "Save it." I cut him off. "Now... scram." Justin says. Jai scoffs, and leaves. Our day was ruined by one thing. I grab Justin's hand, and pull him into the house, and into the bathroom. "Take off your shirt." Justin takes off his shirt. I bite my lip. I touch the bruised part where there was an unfamiliar cut that I've never seen. Justin hisses. "Its okay." He puts his hand on my waist.

I smile, and he pulls me close. I put an icepack on his bruised side. I touch his cheek softly. "How'd you remember?" He shrugs. "I- it just happened." I mouth 'oh' I look into his eyes. He looks at me. Awkward silence.

He kisses my forehead. Him breathing on my face. "And I do remember falling in love with you." I smile, and close my eyes. He brings my chin to him. He looks at me with those honeycomb eyes. "Kiss me." I whisper. He brings his lips to mine. I kiss back with so much passion. He brings my leg up. I put my hands on his bare, toned skin.

He carries me, and sets me down on the bathroom counter. "I need you." He removes my shirt, and my pants along. He kisses my bare chest. I hold the back of his head. My mouth slightly open.

He carries me, and sets me on his bed. My skin came in contact with the bed.

I love him so much, and the way he makes me feel. I bite my lip, and I bring him down to kiss me. I moan loud into the kiss. "Ugh." I blurt out.

-

I look at Justin as he looks at me. "I love you." Justin looks at me, and smiles while his eyes crinkle. "I love you too, beautiful." Justin was like the other half of me. Justin is my everthing, and I dont plan on losing him.