Chapter 67

| ariana |

I flutter my eyes open, and see that it was still dark. I check the time, and see Justin's face in the moonlight. I trace his cheek, and smile. I hear Aj crying, and Justin shoots up which almost made me scream. I got up, and walk to the door to Aj's. I go to his crib, and carry him. "Shh, it's okay, baby." I say in his ear to calm him. Justin comes walking in, and kisses my shoulder. "He was just crying, huh?" Justin says while smiling. "Yup. Bad dream I'm guessing." Justin chuckles, and Aj opens his eyes, and looks at me, and Justin. 

"Hey." Justin says while grabbing his hand. Aj grips his thumb, and I smile. "He's got a grip there." Justin says while playing with his hand. "He sure does." I kiss his forehead, and he smiles a little. "His smile is exactly like yours." Justin says while wrapping his arm around my waist. I kiss his temple, and look back at Aj who was yawning. "He's so tired." I say. I bring him close up to my chest, and pat his back softly. I hum, and Justin kisses my forehead, and walks out the door.

-

The next morning, I smelled breakfast. I sit up while Aj was right beside me. I smile, and get up slowly. I peek downstairs, and see Justin in his boxers. I smirk, and go up to him. He was facing the stove as his bareback was faced me. Everytime he'd flexed his muscles would show which made me think his bareback was pretty much beautiful than my face. I wrap my arms around his waist, and kiss his back. "Is Aj still sleeping?" "Uhuh." I go to the fridge, and get out orange juice, and drink from the jug. 

Justin looks at me, and shakes his head and laughs. "Can't help myself." I shrug my shoulders, and get out strawberies, and whip cream. I shake the whip cream can, and pour some into my mouth, and bite into a strawberry. My cheeks were full, and now my jawline was hurting. "You look so adorable." Justin says. "Like you said last time when we were skyping, and I was eating strawberries, and you said that. Plus, you said I looked like a chipmunk." I say with my cheeks full still. I take bit by bit down my throat, and felt the amazing taste in my mouth. 

"I do remember that." Justin says while he sets down the pan fulled of eggs. He comes to me, and wraps his arms around me." Did you get a nice sleep?" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck. He nods, and kisses my lips. "Sure did." I smile wide, and kiss him more. He carries me and I squeal loud. I laugh, and Justin starts laughing. "I missed this." Justin says. I kiss his cheek, and Justin turns his head, and kisses my bottom lip. I heard Aj, and I go upstairs, and grab him gently.

I go down the stairs carefully, and held Aj close to my chest. Justin turns his head, and smiles wide. "I wanna hold him." I smile wide, and hand him over to him. As our faces were closer he kissed me hard. I smile wide, and serve the two plates that Justin cooked. I pour orange juice, and grab forks. "Everytime I look at him I see you." He smiles wide, and I blow him a kiss. I put the plates in front of the table in the living room. I turn on the tv, and put on a show that we both watch mostly of the time.

Justin comes, and sits down with Aj. "I'll feed him when he gets fussy, but he looks fine." Justin nods, and holds Aj in one of his arm. He eats the egg, and I cut the pancake, and shove it in my mouth, and lick my lips. I drink my orange juice, and eat my egg. "You're so hungry, baby." Justin says. "I am. I always crave food." Justin looks at me, and winks. "It's really good. Thank you, Jay." He smiles, and drinks the orange juice.

Aj started getting fussy and Justin hands him to me, and I lower my shirt, and fed him. His eyes were still shut, and he did look comfortable. Justin was finished with his plate, and he stands up. "Are you done eating, baby?" Justin says while reaching for my plate. "I am. Thanks, Justin." He nods, and sets the plates in the kitchen. He comes back, and sits on the couch, and Aj kept getting fussy. I stood up, and walked around. "Does he need a diaper change?" I shook my head, and looked out the window. It was such a nice day outiside. Aj was soon falling asleep. His mouth becomes loose, and I lay him against my chest, and go upstairs. 

I set him in his crib, and shut the door halfway. I go back downstairs, and Justin opens his arms. I go to him, and snuggle my head into his. I cover us with a blanket, and watch some tv. "I love you so much." Justin says into my ear. "I love you too, Justin. Forever, and ever." I sit up, and crawl on him. I wrap my arms around him, and kiss him slowly. He lays back down, and lays his hand on my hips. 

My fingers were playing with the hem of his shirt, and he pulled it off. I smile wide, and kiss justin once more. Our lips were moving in a sync as my fingers traveled from his face to his chocolate hair. I pull away, and smile wide. "I need a nap." I say while laying back down. Justin pulls me closer, and kisses my cheek, and traces his fingers against my skin under my shirt which caused me to giggle.

"You're so special." Justin says. "So glad I met you." I say while he kisses half my lips.