Chapter 43

a r i a n a ' s p o v

We were all walking around, and we were goofing off in Missouri. Justin kept carrying me, and spinning me around. I soon was tired, and decided to sit, and get on Twitter. Justin sat beside me. "Fun now, isn't it?" I smile. Justin wraps an arm around me, and I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses the side of my forehead.

"I'm glad you're with me on this journey." I look at Justin as he smiles wide. He pecks my lips, and we stay still. I pull away, and blush. Frankie comes up to us, and I guess he's vining. "So we're in Missouri and hete's these two love birds."

"Frankiiiie!" I cover my face as Justin snuggles me closer. I chuckle. Frankie pouts, and posts the video. I get up, and the guards tell us to go somehere since there will be running fans here. We all get in the van and I put my legs on Justin's legs. He smiles, and wraps an arm around my shoulders. I kiss his cheek. "Uh, I wish my concert will start already." I murmer. "It will." I smile lightly.

***

We're soon at the apartment and you could see everything. I smile, and instagram it. Frankie gets a camera out and put it on a stand. I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you doin', Franks?" "Question, and answers now from both of us since fans spam me about it." I nod. I get my phone, and open up to Twitter.

"What's up, guys! It's Frankie, and I guess Ari isn't here, but she'll be here." I sit in front of the camera and Frankie hugs me. I smile. "I guess she's here."

"Hi, loves." I smile. "Okay, so the first question is, what was your reaction when Problem reached number one in sixty countries in thirty eight minutes?" I smile thinking of the memory. "Oh my god! I was like jumping everywhere, and almost broke a chair. I wanted to like hit something." I smile. Justin soon comes, and Frankie's mouth drops. I laugh.

"I can't even imagine you doing that." Frankie laughs.

"Okay, next question and it for me! What is it like on Broadway? OMG it's amazing, and its an awesome experience!" I smile, and look at Justin who is looking at me, and winks. I close my eyes, and blush. I look back at the camera. "This one's or you, Ari! How's it dating Justin Bieber?"

I cover my face with my phone. "Nooo! Its amazing, and beyond feels great." Justin aww's and pulls me close, and kisses my cheek. I turn my head, and kiss his lips. Frankie covers his face.

"Okay, okay, what are the recent emoji's you have used? I have used like the cloud, the purple heart, and there's more but just don't feel like describing it." I laugh.

I sit in between Justin's legs as he wraps his arms around my upper body. I snuggle, and smile. "Next question! What is it like to be Ariana's brother?" I chuckle. Frankie puts a hand over his heart, and smiles warm.

"Its uh-amazing, really amazing." "Awh, thanks Frankie!" I squeal, and hug him fast, but too fast. Justin pulls me back, and I pout. Frankie soon blabs about Broadway, and how life is, and I'm zoning out on my phone. I tweet: question and answers @FrankieJGrande enjoy luv yew it'll be up soon on his channel

I tweet, and close my phone as notificaions were blowin' up. I turn off the sound, and lay my back on Justin's chest. He puts his face in the crook of my neck. I feel warm breathing on me as I giggle. "I guess that was it, and that's all the time left, and we'll see ya next time! Justin, say goodbye to some of your beliebers watching this." Justin waves. I elbow his right shoulder.

"Bye, love you all, and support Frankie on Broadway." Justin smiles. I smile, and wave goodbye. "Bye loves, love you. Goodnight." I sing. Frankie claps his hands together. Justin throw his hands in the air and waves them all around.

***

Me, and Justin were soon in my room, and on the bed. I snuggle close to him, and lay my hand on his waist. Justin brushes his lips to mine as I pull him closer, and he brings my eg up, and wraps it around his waist. Justin lays on his back, and he pulls me ontop of him. My legs on each side of him.

"Your too beautiful." I pull away, and blush. Justin smiles, and traces the pad of his thumb on my lips. He bites his lips, and it makes me go weak. I soon lay my forehead on his, and we stare into each other's eyes. I got lost in them, and It looked like I was looking through his soul. Justin brings his hand at the back of my head, his fingers tangled in my hair. He kisses my lips soft, and I felt nothing but love.

Justin soon starts removing his shirt, and I let him continue. He starts rubbing one of my legs, and it gave me chills up, and down my spine. My cheeks beginning to get hot. Justin soon cups on of my cheeks, and his other hand remains where it's still at. I pull away. "Not so fast, Jay." I breathe on his face, and hope my breath was okay.

Justin smiles. "We're not going that far, baby girl." My heart soon was beating and it was ringing in my ears, my stomache interupted into butterflie that wont stop. Justin soon flips us, and now I'm under him. He brings my legs around his waist, and put my hands on his neck, and my index fingers on his cheek. He removes my top, and I moan. My tights were soon on the floor, and I was scared, really scared. "It'll be okay, Ariana."

"I'm afraid you'll leave me like you did last time."

"I won't, sweetheart." He kisses my forehead. Our clothes were all off, and we were fully exposed. I bring Justin down to me, and wrap my arms around his neck tight. I look at the ceiling, and bite my lip. He enters, and pain. Pain, pain, pain, pain, pain.

My mouth drops. Justin bucks his hips to me. My nails dig in his flesh, and I bite my lip. A tear slipping out of my eye. Justin looks at me, and kisses my lips. "I love you." I look into his eyes, and nod. He kisses my nose, and grinds slow. Pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain.

***

I was laying my head on his chest, looking him in the eyes. "Wasn't so bad, huh?" I shake my head. "I feel so much better." Justin chuckles. He wraps his arms around me, and I felt safe. I alwys feel safe when I'm in his arms. I know he'll protect me, always, and always will.

I get up, and slip on one of Justin's sweaters, and slip on undergarnments, and black tights. Justin slips on gray sweats and lays back down. I lay in his arms, and I still feel tingly everywhere still. Justin pylls me closer, and turns on the tv. I gra the remote and put on a romantic movie. Justin throws his head back.

"I hate romantic, let's put on scary movies." I shake my head.

"Hell no, I get nightmares now. As much as I love horror movies, I just don't see myself watching one." Justin laughs. He kisses my cheek, and lays back on the pillow. I snuggle closer, and hear his heatbeat in my ears. Every beat colides with mine, and I seriously never wanna leave this memory, or never forget about it. I close my eyes, and Justin wraps a blanket around me. I hear him talk.

"You don't understand how much I love you, Ariana Grande-Butera. Your my everything, and I wanna marry you, and be with you through thick and thin. I love you more than I love myself. We're one, and there's no two's. Your my girl, my baby, my heart, and mostly my life. Your the light that shines in my life. I wanna wake up beside you every day, and hear your heartbeat that is in rythm with mine. Your too much, and it feels like I don't deserve you, but somehow God gave me you."