Chapter 46

a r i a n a ' s p o v

Everything was all set out, and my friends and family found out that me and my husband are now engaged. I was more than happy. I just felt how will I tell this to my fans, and how will Justin tell it to his fans. I sat up, and got out of bed. I smelled something so delicious that I was walking out the room to the main center of the apartment.

Everyone was talking, and laughing. I smile, and sit on a stool near a counter. Justin turned around from the stove, and walked to me. He puckered his lips, and put my hand to his face. He pulled away, and pouted. "Where's my morning kiss?" I smile. I go around the counter, and kiss his lips for awhile.

Justin pulls away, and wraps one arm around my neck, and pulls me close. I hid my face in his chest. Justin giggles. Everybody aw's. I blush hard. Then, once again, everyone aw's.

"Ya'll are too adorable!" Alexa yells. I glare at her, and smile. She sticks her tongue at me causing me to giggle. Jones looks at us, and smiles. "When's the wedding?" Me and Justin look at each other. "Uh-we-well, we basically do not know yet." Justin says. My mom looks at us, and smiles. She leans on her elbows while they are on the counter.

"Well, hope it doesn't happen during the tour." My dad, Scooter says. He wraps an arm around my mom's shoulder's. I smile. "It should probably happen when its over." My dad nods. "Good enough." I face toward Zjustin, and he kisses my forehead. Sooner, or later I'm bounding for this wedding to be so amazing. Justin leads my hand to the living room, and we plop ourselves on the couch. We watch ABC and shows were playing, which were not really that bad. They were really good, and its the type of how's that make you laugh until you pee your pants, but I'm not that person. Justin pulls us closer, and I interlock my fingers with his.

The warmth was so soothing, it was making my heart pound. Everybody goes to the livingroom, and it gets roudy. I soon get paranoid, and take Justin's hand to the balcony in our room. I told him to play music for on his gutair since I like hearing his beautiful voice in a acoustic way. I don't know why, but it gives me heart attacks, and I feel like I'm gonna die. Yeah, every fangirl has that, or even worse, but its the Justin Drew Bieber singing to you alone. I smile, and Justin sings Fall. My favorite ong from him when I'm feeling down. I do remember when we first met, and I was super speechless, and I couldn't move. It was like my feet were glued to the floor. Good times.

Justin looks at me, and winks while singing. I tense up, and breathe in air. He puts down his gutair, and brings me to my feet. He puts me to the railing, and wraps his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my left shoulder. "Let's just watch the sunset together." I smile, as the sky became the color of orange. Part of the sun was shown over the hills. It was beautiful. I could stand here all day. "Can't believe we're married." Justin mumbles.

"Get used to it, Bieber. I'm all your's." Justin chuckles. He kisses my collar bone, and his lips were warm on my bare skin. I turn around, and my lower back against the silver railing. His hands placed on my sides. My hands on his chest. I lock my lips with his, and it get's heated pretty quickly. Justin tries to carry me, but I refuse. I don't wanna fall over the railing. I'm scared of heights. Justin's nose brushes with mine, and our foreheads touching. We both rest while we catch our breaths.

"I love you." Justin says. I smile. I hug him tightly. Justin carries me but doesn't hold my legs. He just carries me. My face on his shoulder, and my eyes closed.

"I love you." I say. I feel my own breath hit my face, and i'm set on my feet. Justin tears up as I wipe his tears, and giggle. "No tears, baby." I whisper. Justin sniffs. My hands on his cheeks, and I kiss his cheek. These are my favorite things to do to him, is just making him smile, and happy. My two things to do to a person; happy, and smile. We hear fans, and we turn around. A bunch with waved hands, poster's, and phones. I smile. I wave at them, and bring out my phone. I snap a picture of them. More scream's. Fans run to where there's a big circle. I smile.

Gosh my two favorite things; Justin, and my loves.