Chapter 68

| ariana | 

The sun hit my eyes while they were still closed. It made my vision see orange, and I opened my eyes, and looked around. I didn't see Justin beside me. I get up, and brush my teeth, and change into one of Justin's shirt as I kept on my leggings. I go downstairs, and see Justin holding Aj in his hands.

Justin was making funny faces as I heard Aj's laugh fill my ears. "How are my two boys doing?" I say while walking over to the two of them. "We both just woke up." Justin says while smiling. I sit by him, and kiss his lips. "Was he fussy?" Justin shakes his head, and Aj looks at me. I smile wide, and kiss his cheeks.

"He kept laughing at my funny faces." I smile wide, and lean my head on Justin's shoulder. I couldn't keep my eyes off Aj because he kept smiling and sticking out his tongue as usual. "My baby." I sayw hile leaning down to kiss Aj's forehead. "I'm so glad I'm the father of our son." Justin says as I make him look at me. "Believe it, baby." I say while kissing his lips for awhile.

I pulled away. I grab Aj into my hands, and looked at his face. He giggled, and I laughed. Aj held onto Justin's thumb as Justin was moving his hand back and forth gently as he made shooting noises. "He loves it." I say while Aj giggling. Justin chuckles, and kept making shooting noises. i couldn't stop smiling and this right here just made me the happiest. "Do you wanna do something today like in the house?" Justin says. 

"Just chilling with my babies today." I say while pulling Justin closer, and holding Aj against my chest. I lean back on the couch as Justin lays his head on my shoulder, and Aj against my chest. I kiss their foreheads, and smile. Justin turns my head and kisses me softly. He bites my bottom lip as i hold the side of his face with one of my hands as the other holds Aj's bottom.

Justin smiles, and I pull away. He gets up and grabs a blanket, and covers me, and Aj. "Thank you." I smile, and Justin s=nods and lays on the couch on my lap. I grab my phone, and take a picture of Justin and Aj. I post it to instagram, and put down my phone. 

-

By the time it was now dark, and Aj was in his crib. I close the door, and Justin grabs me and pins me up against the wall gently. I giggle, and look in his eyes. "You scared me." I say while whispering. Justin smirks, and smashes his lips on mine. "Justin..." I say while my lips linger against his. "Is this too much for you, Ariana?" He says. I look him in the eye, and shook my head.

I push him away, and run downstairs as I heard his footsteps behind me. "You can't catch me!" I say almost shouting loud. I go behind the couch as Justin stood in front of it. "I'm gonna get you and once I get you.. I swear.." I smile cutely, and Justin jumps over the couch and I run into the kitchen and grab one egg.

I hide behind the counter, and see Justin looking around. Once his back was facing me I come up behind him and crack the egg on him. Justin gasps and turns around as I run away, and go upstairs onto the balcony. I looked back and Justin wasn't behind me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, and peeked my head out of the balcony. Justin jumps out, and I scream. I look down and see the pool right under me. 

I got onto the balcony, and Justin kept looking at me. "Don't you even dare to jump, Ariana." I smirk, and I looked down. I wasn't even high up off the ground. I jumped and shut my eyes. Feeling the breeze hitting my face. Water came in contact with my body, and I gasp for air. I come out of the water and looked up. Justin jumped and I tried swimming away before Justin could catch me.

He grabbed my ankles, and I went under water again. I went back up and Justin moved toward to me. Our wet body's touching as I looked into his eyes. I was at the corner off the pool and Justin was blocking me from swimming away. "I got you now." I smile wide as my teeth chattered.

Justin pulled me closer and kissed my neck. I run my fingers through his we hair that was straight on his face. I closed my eyes, and moved his lips to mine. I kiss him hard, and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up, and sets me on the concrete ground. It burned my thighs but it was worth it. The sun was out and I felt myself getting dry. 

Justin smiled into the kiss, and pulled away. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." Justin says while kissing me once more. I pull away, and stand up as Justin gets out of the pool, and he grabs me and carries me bridal style. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss his cheek. He opens the door, and steps inside. 

He sets me down. i go upstairs, and change into something different. I pull my hair up into a ponytail. I spray body spray, and go back downstairs as Justin was just in his undergarnment. His back was facing me as he was grabbing something. I come up to him, and lay my hands on his dimpled back that fasinated me a lot. "You hungry?" Justin says. "Not really." I smile, and he turns around. "You looked so cute in one of my shirts earlier you know?" I smile and shut my eyes. "I was?"

"Yea, you really were." I giggle, and kiss his lips. "You should change into something else also." I say while poking one of his tattoo. "ButI'm comfortable in this around you." He says while pointing down on his body. "Sure you are, Justin." I smirk, and he grabs me. "But I really am." He pouts and I kiss his pout.

"You're too adorable, you know?" Justin blushes and I pinch his cheeks. "I hate blushing in front of girls." He covers his face, and I uncover him. "Don't hide that face, babe." Justin smiles. I pull him closer, and run my fingers through his hair. "Those lips of yours.." I say while tracing my thumb over his. He looks at me. "Your eyes that I always get lost into." I kiss his eyelids.

"The way you smile as your dimples show." I say while kissing both of his cheeks. "The way you clench your jaw multiple times." I say while tracing his jawline. "Your body.." I whisper. Justin smirks. "Everything about you is perfect." I say while kissing his top lip. "You're my kind of perfect." I say while kissing him once more. Justin carries me and sets me on the counter.

"Gosh you're so amazing." Justin says. "What I could do to that beautiful body of yours.." He trails off, and I pick up his chin to look me in the eyes. "Do I always cause you to feel this type of way?" Justin nods and bites his bottom lip. I smile and kiss him again. I lean back as my head connects to a cabnet as he keep moving foward. I laugh between the kiss. 

No other man can compare like Justin. He's what I've been searching for. I've never been this happy like in my other relationships like mine and Justin's. He treats me like any other women should be treated. I love the fact that he gives me enough, but all i want his him, and only him. He's mine, and i don't share. I love him, and he'll always be in my tattooed heart, and he was always..

My Everything

THE END

--

There will be a sequel coming out. But thank you so much for reading and just voting, and commenting on some chapters. This book meant a lot to me. Please don't steal the plot of this story. No one made this story but me, and I don't like people stealing it. 

I love you my readers for reading my books, following, and all. This book meant a lot to me, and I can't believe i've been working on this book for three years already. 

I love uuu babies and make sure to check out the sequel very soon that's coming. Maybe tomorrow, or you may never know. 

Bye babes