Chapter 6

~Natalie's POV~

We were all getting ready for the show tonight In New York. Can't wait, but I felt nervous as I was fixing my hair, I started straightening. My dad walked In, then he walked out. Guess, he was checking up on me.

"ANDDDDDD done." I got up and went out the door, and the back- up dancers were practicing as I started dancing, I started stretching, and then, Justin walked in, red suit, white supras. I looked him up and down as he looked at me and flashed a smile.

"Well, well..Natalie, you look um ..gr-great." Justin said, he blushed, I poked his stomach and he chuckled. Then, 10 minutes left until the show.

"Thanks, but um, guess you better get going, don't wanna make your fans mad, or sad." I hugged him, smelling his scent. We pulled away and he left in a flash.

"Ladies, let's get ready, remember your spots?" The ladie said, everyone nodded, so did the back up boy dancers. I went to go get a drink of water and fell on the ground as someone ran into me.

"Whatch it will ya." She said, her heels clicking on the floor as she went up to Pattie, hugging her. I got myself up, wondering who was she?

We, back-up girl dancers got in places and we walked on stage while it was pitch black, screaming fans screaming their head off, I wiped away the sweat on my forehead, while looking at the lights swaying back and forth by fans. I smiled.

Then, Boyfriend came on and Justin popped on stage. I looked over at him while we danced to it.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'll never let you go." He said while going on to more sentences. I danced like how we reahersed it. Then we ran to Justin and touched his body, I touched his heart, then, he looked at me, while singing. I blushed, like crazy.

~~ After The Concer~~

We raised our cokes into the air, we were celebrating. I stood next to Justin and he wrapped his arm around my waist, hugging me. I hugged him back and then my dad snapped his head toward us, I gave him the 'really' look.

"You did great out there," Justin said, still not letting go of the hug. "but hey, do you wanna go out to you, know dinner sometime?"

Was he seriously asking me, like on a date? I nodded, smiling like a kid who wanted something but hasn't gotten until Christmas. And oh, Believe movie is coming out in two days, and yup, were all gonna have a huge celebrate.

"Of course, I'd love to go sometime." I nodded once again. Justin smiled already.

"Sweetie, you did great!" My dad said, hugging me, tightly.

"Ca-can't. Br-breath." I said, between two deep breath's. Then, i hugged him one more time, then the girls came and congrats on to me for my first concert back-up dancer.

I looked over at Justin, and he hugged some girl, she looked..l-like..her name.

Selena Gomez.

I felt my heart break, then I looked at him one more time, they kissed. I started welling up tears, I ran toward my room and sat back on the wall, my knees up to my chest, my arms wrapped around my knees.

~Justin's POV~

I looked everywhere for Natalie, but Selena hugged me one more time, I hugged again, she pecked my cheek and i couldn't help but blush.

I went to Natalie's room, and there she was, crying. I ran over too her as she looked up with hurtful eyes, then she looked away, getting up, fixed her make-up. Then, walked out. I was confused, did I do something wrong?

I walked back out and Selena ran up to me.

"Justy, there you are, I couldn't find you, and who was the chick who just ran out?" She looked at me, with hopeful eyes. I smiled, but soon faded away when Selena called Natalie 'Chick'.

"Oh, her name is Natalie." I said, as Selena gave a weird face.

"She looks like Scooter."

"That's his daughter, she's one of my back-up dancers."

"Oh..I'm a better dancer than her anyway.'

"Really, Selena.."

"What, can't help it."

I walked off, mad.

~~Next Day~~

I got up and Natalie was on her phone, we were all on the tour bus and Selena was sleeping with, for no reason. Then, Ryan sat next to her, my blood boiled as I walked over to Ryan mentioned him to talk with me somewhere else.

"Dude, really?"

"What..she was telling me why she's mad at you." Ryan smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Why, I don't even know what I did wrong." I gave him the weird face look, sucking in my cheeks.

"Dude, you don't get it. Okay, so when you asked her for dinner sometime, she said yes. Then, she found you with Selena, hugging and that kissing stuff, that is why she is mad at you."

I mouthed 'oh' and walked to Natalie, and then, she looked at me and said, "What do you want?"

"I just wanna talk."

"5 minutes."

"You know what, forget it!"

Natalie looked at me and i cupped her soft blushed cheeks and kissed her quickly, thenScooter walked in and he got mad and pulled us two apart.

"That's it, Natalie get your stuff, your going home, and for you Justin, stop!!!!"