6 - Spoiled

It had been a couple weeks since they had gotten Mary. Things were going well...She was healthy and growing a ton. Though she hadn't quite started teething though, so she still ate baby food.

Dean sat down at the table with a piece of cherry pie. Mary was in her high chair next to him, watching him eat. Before Dean could eat a bite he scooped up a little piece and put it by Mary's mouth. "You want it?" Dean asked, and Mary ate the tiny bite, made a face, and spit it back out again. Cas laughed and handed Dean a napkin to clean her face off with.

"Maybe she'll grow to like pie," Dean said, wiping the cherry syrup off of their baby's cute chubby face. Castiel smiled and planteda kiss on Dean's lips. "She'll learn to," he commented, which made the hunter smile.

After Mary got her afternoon nap, Dean placed her on a quilt on the already carpeted floor. At the same time Gabriel entered the room and saw Mary on her tummy on the ground. He crouched down so he was next to her. "Hey Mary!" He said happily, and laid down on his own stomach across from her. He played with her and laughed and made Mary smile big toothless smiles.

He conjoured up various toys and such for her that they played with together. After a while Castiel walked by and smiled. "She's so spoiled," he teased, "you spoil her, Gabriel."

Gabe just kept playing with the baby, smile a mile wide. "That's what uncles are for!"

------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be REALLY long :)