25 - News

Mary couldn't say a word out of shock. Lucifer? Here? Now?!

"Don't look too shocked, Mary," Lucifer said with a mischevious smile, "I just came to pay a visit to my favorite neice." Mary rolled her eyes in return and replied, "I'm your only neice."

Lucifer smirked, clicking his tounge. "Same attitude," he pointed out. Soon after he said this, he was knocked aside by Castiel, who was holding his angel blade. He pinned Lucifer on the ground, struggling to put weight on him to keep him laying down. With a simple snap, Castiel was tied up against the wall with thin rope duct taped to the wall. "DEAN!" Cas started to shout, but a piece of tape was put onto his mouth, muffling his screams.

Immediately Dean raced in. The hunter looked from Mary to Lucifer to Cas, then back at Lucifer. Sam ran into the kitchen just in time to see Dean hurling himself at Lucifer with Cas's angel blade that had been thrown to the ground. Lucifer waved his hand to the side and Dean was thrown against the wall.

"Hey!" Sam exclaimed. At the younger hunter's shout, Gabriel walked in and saw what was going on. "Lucifer," the archangel growled and Lucifer smiled fake-sweetly. "Hey baby brother," he greeted Gabriel, "how's your marraige going? Good? Well that's too bad," he pulled Sam in for a hug, "'cause I want a moosey too."

Gabriel's face turned three shades darker in red, but he didn't make a move. He couldn't do anything to his brother. "Sorry Lucifer," Sam said when he saw the discomfort on his husband's face, "I still love Gabe."

Lucifer let go of Sam and fake-pouted. "Fine," he sighed, "for now." He turned to Mary. "I have some interesting news for you, Miss Winchester," he announced, "I found some records at the orphanage down the street. Seems you were adopted. Did you know anout this?"

Mary frown deepened. "I had figured it out," she grumbled defensively. Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "So you know how you ended up in the orphanage? Why nobody wanted you?"

"Shut up you SOB," Dean growled, still in so much pain he couldn't get off the cold tile floor. Mary looked at her dad, whose eyes were wide, then to her other dad, who was still tied up. "No," Mary said quietly.

"You were unwanted!" Lucifer said loudly, a smile across his features. "Baby Mary was left on the streets by some lady who didn't want you." He took a step closer to Mary, eyebrows furrowing in mock concern. "How does that make you feel? To feel unwanted? To know that the best you could ever have was living in a bunker with four gay men and an overall pretty messed up family? Hmm?" Mary looked down at the floor and Lucifer continued, "I know what the other kids say at school. Behind your back. They think you're a who--"

"Shut UP, Lucifer!" Dean yelled, finally bringing himself to his feet and trying to untie Cas. "Mary," Dean said pleadingly, hugging his angel close, "we love you. Don't care about what those dumbass kids at your school say."

Castiel looked at Mary with his sad puppy eyes. "Believe us, Mary. We love you. You are our daughter."

Lucifer let out a low chuckle and turned his attention back to Mary. "Guess what?" He said softly, then louder; "I got news for you all!" He snapped and a white paper formed in his hands. He held it out, displaying the black ink cursive and golden stamp on it. "I found your birthmother. And guess what?" He smirked mischeviously and stared into Castiel and Dean's horrified eyes. "She's claiming Mary."

----------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this one! Sorry for the cliffhanger :)
It's 1:30 in the morning I can't write anymore...only read ;)
See you next chapter!

Cas: *sobbing in corner*

Dean: Cas...it's ok. Everything's gonna be fine.

Cas: NO IT'S NOOOT!!! Our daughter!!! *continues crying*

Dean: See what I gotta put up with at the end of the chapters? Cas's crying.

Me: Sorry Dean *smiles innocently*

Dean: Yeah you better be, it's all your fault for making unecessarily long end author notes...

Me: *scratches back of head with hand nervously* Ehhhhh.....