27 - The King

Hi guys! There's about four to six more chapters of Newborn and I am happy to announce that there will be a Newborn 2! (Haven't thought of the name yet...) Which will be mostly Sabriel this time. (With Destiel too, seeing as the first Newborn was revolved around Destiel.) I will announce the date its coming out soon. Enjoy this chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mary crept through the dimly lit alleyway, dagger in hand. She was beyond worried about Shayly, who had sent a mysterious text message just minutes ago. She could be in trouble, Mary told herself in worry, hurt, even dead.

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as a dark figure emerged from behind a lamp post. Mary squinted, trying to make out a face. "Hello Mary," a familiar voice said. Mary finally saw the figure as it stepped into the streetlight's spotlight-like glow. Mary knew who this was. Who else did she know with black lipstick, pale skin, and thin black leggings with a blue tank top?

"Shayly," Mary breathed heavily from the anticipation, "you're okay!"

Shayly smiled and walked towards Mary. Before she could ask what was going on, Mary was snapped into handcuffs, her dagger clattering onto the asphalt below. "What? Shayly, what the hell--?"

"I thought you were fine," Shayly said darkly, "I thought I could actually have a friend. And not have to kill you. But then you had to mention your dads." She narrowed her eyes. "Dean and Castiel Winchester," she spat, saying their names like they were cuss words, "my boss wouldn't be too happy with me if I didn't offer him such a valuable prize such as yourself. The things we could get Dean and Castiel to do if they knew we had their daughter..."

Mary thought fast. It was a lot to take in at once. Who was her boss? What did they want out of her dads? She quickly wracked her brain for something to say. Finally she thought of it. "They're giving me away," she said, confidence in her tone, "I go to the orphanage tomorrow morning. They're getting rid of me, Shayly, they don't want me." She knew this wasn't true, they wanted to keep her more than anything, but the truth in what she had said was that she was going to the orphanage. She would show up there tomorrow morning and be picked up by her birthmom.

Shayly puckered her lips in thought and closed her eyes. "Boss? Come here." In a flurry of strong wind, another figure appeared. He was regular height with a scraggly beard and dark brown hair. He was wearing a black and grey suit and he had one eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Well well well, what have we got here, Shayly?" He asked, circling the two. Shayly was holding Mary tightly by her chained hands. "Who is this? And this better not be another massive waste of my precious time."

Shayly looked proud as she said darkly, "Castiel and Dean Winchester's adopted daughter."

The man raised his eyebrows further. "And what is your name, sweet?" He asked Mary, putting a hand under her chin. Mary growled silently, baring her teeth. "That depends on whoever the hell you are," she grumbled, her voice strong. The man laughed evily. "I'm Crowley," he smirked, "I'm the king of hell."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for another cliffhanger!! I PROMISE I will write more later. See ya!