9 - Let's Go Shopping

Hey guys! Sorry the last chapter was so short! This one is EXTRA LONG :) Hope you've enjoyed the story so far. This fanfic will follow Dean and Cas throughout Mary's childhood. Hope you enjoy! (Oh and there's more Sabriel in this one *wink wink*)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after the bee incident, Castiel and Dean finally came home.

"How was your trip?" Sam asked, happily handing Mary over to his brother. "Hey baby," Dean whispered, smiling down at her. Cas gave Sam a smile. "Our trip was wonderful, thank you," he said.

"What did you guys do?" Sam asked.

"We had a lot of sex," Cas said simply. Sam made a face and Gabriel started laughing at Dean's blush. "CAS!" Dean yelled. "Oh, my apologies Dean," Castiel said quickly, "I forgot you didn't want me to tell our brothers when we have intercourse."

Dean sighed roughly and kissed Cas's cheek. "I love you," he sighed again and Gabe chuckled.

"So how was it?" Dean asked, "could you handle watching Mary for a whole week?" Sam made a bitchface, which earned a laugh from Dean and Cas.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel was telling the Mary-lost-her-bee story to Cas when Dean came over with the baby. "Cas," he said, "we have to go grocery shopping."

Castiel immediately stood up with a happy smile. "Sure! I'll take Mary with me shopping, no problem!" Dean made a slightly wincing face. "Uh, actually, I'm gonna go with both of you," he said quickly. Cas nodded and took the baby from Dean and went to get her dressed.

"Worried about Mary?" Sam asked, who had been listening in on the conversation. "No, I'm worried about Cas," Dean chuckled, "he gets lost at the grocery store."

Once they were about to leave, Sam and Gabe decided to come along too. So they all piled into the Impala. Sam and Dean sat in the front seat, and Cas and Gabe were smashed between Mary's bulky car seat. "This is so uncomfortable," Gabriel said flatly after a while.

"I have a question," Cas said after a while. Gabriel was looking out the window, but listening. "Okay shoot."

"Dean and I are kind of the same height," Castiel began. "Yeah....?" Sam asked. Castiel put his hand under his chin and continued, "but you and Gabriel are very different in height."

Gabriel looked over at his brother. "Your point?"

"So is it hard to have intercourse since Sam is so tall?"

Sam choked and Dean made a sickened face. "What?" Cas asked, confused. "Uh, nothing, um....just...uh," Sam stuttered, "make your husband stop talking about this, Dean!"

"Cas, I think that's enough," Dean managed, but Gabe waggled his eyebrows and leaned over to Castiel's ear, whispering just loud enough so the others could hear, "oral."

"Shut up, Gabe!!" Sam yelled, which made Gabriel laugh really hard. "It's true," Gabe said louder. "OOOHH KAAAYYY LET'S GET OFF THE SUBJECT, SHALL WE," Dean shouted. They grew silent as Dean continued driving to the store. Cas leaned over to Gabriel and whispered, "that makes sense. Sorry, I was just wondering."

"No problemo Castiel," Gabriel replied, trying to hold back his laughter, "when I want to know about you and Dean getting physical I won't hesitate to ask."

By this time Sam was blushing so much he had to cover his face with his hands. "OKAY WE ARE HERE!" Dean yelled again, blushing a little bit himself. He quickly got out of the Impala and worked on unstrapping Mary's seatbelt. Thank God she had been asleep during this whole conversation.

The five of them made their way inside. Dean put Mary in the seat of the shopping cart. Gabriel hurriedly climbed into the basket part, rocking back and forth excitedly. Dean raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"What?" Gabe asked, a big goofy smile on his face. Dean sighed, rolling his eyes. "I swear," the hunter said loudly, "it's like we have two kids instead of one, right Cas? Cas?" He looked over at the shopping cart where Castiel was attempting to climb in with Gabe.

When they finally decided on only Mary and Gabriel in the carts, they started shopping. Sam and Gabriel handled the food and Cas and Dean got all the baby food and supplies.

"Let's get kiwis," Gabriel was saying as Sam was grabbing the various fruits on the list. "Mmm...no," Sam said and leaned in to Gabriel, "they aren't on the list."

"Oh yeah that's right, I have to work on my to-do list for today," Gabriel teased, leaning in also. He looked so cute sitting in the cart with his knees to his chest, the taller hunter standing over him. "Well what's on your to-do list?" Sam asked, twirling his gold wedding ring.

"You," Gabriel said and kissed Sam square on the mouth. Sam blushed but kissed back only for a moment before continuing with the shopping. Gabriel was smiling to himself the whole time.

When everyone got what they needed they checked out and packed the trunk of the Impala, hurrying inside to drive to lunch.

They went to a small resteraunt not far from the bunker. The waitress there was a tall blonde with loads of gaudy pink lipstick on. She saw Dean and looked him up and down, batting her eyelashes. "Well hello there," she smiled, stepping out from behind the little hostess desk. She twirled a lock of her beautiful hair and licked her lips. "I'm Sadie. And you are?"

"Married," Castiel said firmly, stepping forward and taking Dean's hand. Sadie shot a disgusted at Cas before laughing a high, fake laugh. "You're kidding right? That is so funny!" She put an arm around Dean, pushing Cas out of the way. "How about a table for two?" She asked, batting her eyelashes some more.

"Yes, and please bring us a high chair as well," Castiel said, taking Mary from Sam and walking right in front of Sadie, who went "ugh!" And grabbed menus, storming to one of the tables.

"Cas, when did you get so sassy," Dean smirked, a loving look in his eyes. "Learned from the best," Cas smiled back.

And so the five ate lunch and talked until it was time to go back home for Mary's nap.