22 - Dance, Baby

Hi guys! Some more cute Destiel and Mary x Mike moments in this one! Well...more like complicated relationship, not-admitting-feelings, denial moments in Mary and Mike Joseph's case. I really hope you like this story....I enjoy writing it :)
Also I wanted to tell you that I am writing a JOHNLOCK POTTERLOCK fanfiction!!!! It follows the Harry Potter books except from the point of view of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson! So read that too if you get the chance, I'd really appreciate it! (It will be published soon.)
Okay, enjoy this chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Soft music played out of the radio above the counter in the kitchen. Dean was washing dishes. He twirled his wedding ring around his finger and thought about he and Castiel's fight. He really loved Cas.

Just then, who else but Castiel walked into the door. "Hey Cas," Dean greeted. Cas gave him a smile and leaned up against the island in the center of the wooden floor. Dean dried off his hands and the song on the radio switched to some upbeat seventies song.
(Think the song Love Shack by the B-52's.)
Dean grinned at Cas and grabbed the angel's hands. "What are you doing Dean?" Cas questioned, but allowed himself to be pulled to the center of the floor. Dean started waving their entwined hands together in a joking disco move. Cas rolled his eyes, but smiled a little in amusement. Dean couldn't stop smiling so wide at the angel.

"Dance with me baby!" Dean said, making Cas's arms dance again. Finally Cas gave up and copied Dean's weird but hilarious dance moves. They were laughing so loud and the music was playing loudly. Cas was smiling so much, chuckling softly whenever Dean dipped him or did something cheesy like that.

Dean danced some more with Cas before hugging his angel. Neither of them let go and they ended up slow dancing, in a way. "Knock a little louder baby," Dean said in Cas's ear, quoting the song. He kissed Cas's cheek and Cas blushed. Dean chuckled and kissed the angel fully on the lips now before stepping back, hands still on the angel's hips. "Love you Cas," he said with another smile. Castiel smiled back. "I love you so much, Dean," he replied.

Little did they know Sam and Gabriel had heard the music and were watching them. "They are so cute," Gabe commented. Sam shook his head, chuckling, and rolled his eyes as the archangel grabbed his hands.

"Dance with me, Sammy!" He yelled. Sam shook him off, so Gabe jumped on his back. "Ugh, Gabe," Sam said in fake-annoyance, but gave Gabriel a piggy back ride to their room as Dean and Cas continued dancing in the kitchen.

----------------------------------------

At the end of her "art tutorials," Mary thanked Mike Joseph. He smiled back at her, and to her surprise, touched her shoulder. "So, Mary," he said, then with a pause he said, "um...Mary?"

"Yea?" Mary answered, heart pounding. Mike searched her face. "Mary Winchester I--" the confident spark in Mike's eyes faded away as he looked at the ground, "...your welcome," and dropped his hand.

Mary's face fell and she left, walking home to the bunker. What was Mike going to say? Did he feel the same way as she did, is that what he was going to say?! Maybe he was going to ask me to homecoming dance, the thought flashed through Mary's mind, but she quickly pushed it away. He would never.

She finally made it home and opened the front door. "I'm home..." She started to say, but saw her dads making out on the couch. Mary laughed a bit, silently, not wanting to disturb them, and went up to her room. The top story had a sitting room which branched into two hallways...one which led to her uncles' bedroom and bathroom, along with Dean and Castiel's, and the other hallway led to the laundry room and Mary's bedroom and bathroom. At the sitting room in the middle Mary found Sam and Gabriel crashed on the couch, watching a movie together, cuddling. As always, Gabe had a lollipop in his mouth.

"I'm home," she said. "Hey Mary," Sam replied. He kissed Gabe's temple. Mary smiled to herself and went into her bedroom, locking the door. Maybe some homework would get her mind off Mike. Or maybe not.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my gosh I LOVE writing about cute Destiel moments!! There will be some feels-y homecoming dance moments in the future chapters and also a plot twist having to do with Shayly....you'll have to wait and see what that is! Thanks for reading!