12 - Nightmare

Heavy rain pounded against Dean and Castiel's bedroom window as they laid down in their bed.

Cas was wearing a big light grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants with white socks. He looked really cozy, and it made Dean smile and cuddle up against the angel. The hunter's bare feet were freezing, so he curled up in a little ball shape, tucked his knees in to his chest, and put his head on Castiel's stomach. The angel smiled and hugged Dean back, cuddling up against him as well as the rain continued outside.

After a while, Cas tapped Dean on the shoulder. "Are you asleep, Dean?"

"Mmm no," Dean said groggily and kissed Cas's lips, closing his eyes again slowly.

"Dean," Cas said, more seriously this time, "I need you."

"I need you too baby," Dean smiled, tilting his head up to kiss him again, but got pushed away in return. "Dean! I meant that I need your help. Mary's here."

Dean's eyes immediately flashed open and he sat up straight in his bed to see Mary standing at the end, clutching her bee. Her long black-brown hair was messy and her blue eyes were clouded with sleep. She gave a sleepy smile. She really did have Dean's smile.

"Mary Grace Winchester!" Dean exclaimed, "what have I told you about coming in here at night?!" He rubbed his temples and continued to yell. "We could've been--" he caught himself, "--we could have been sleeping!"

Mary looked down at the carpet. "I had a bad dream," she said quietly. Immediately Dean's expression softened and he patted the space between himself ans Cas. "Come here Mary, you can sleep with us tomight, okay?"

Mary gave a relieved smile and crawled into bed with them, getting two hugs at the same time. She turned on her side and clutched Castiel in a big hug, her tiny frame resting against the angel's chest. Dean did a fake-pout, pretending to be jealous she was hugging her other dad. "How come I don't get someone to hug?" He joked. Mary smiled and handed him her stuffed bee. Dean chuckled as he looked down at Mister Buzzles, finally giving the bee back to Mary and drifted back off to sleep, arms wrapped around the two people he loved most.