Forgiven

Later around lunch Crono, Joel and Azah head to Cathedral number one place that makes the best hamburgers in Cathedral City it was a small Dinner know as the Bishop's Grub it also has multiple expansions through out the city they went to the original one near headquarter. They then sit down in a booth. Joel then says, "ah I remember being a kid coming here with my dad." Crono then says, "Reggie took us here too best food in town to bad Alana don't like it anymore woman thing." Joel then says, "I remember when brought Irene here she got so fascinated over the food but she come along way." Crono then says, "her and her father both have I remember teaching them how to use a microwave or a phone." Joel then says, "it must be quiet the culture shock or for you when you were in Seville and Alassa." Crono then says, "it was but it was nice to see too I would go there again now there no vampires or nightmare cults." A lady brings them three plate with a burger and fries. Joel then says, "we come here to much they know our order by memory." Crono then opens Azah's Jar and take out to his plate. Joel then says, "I think she be pissed if she saw him out of the jar." Crono then says, "well he got to eat too plus we let him out at home to stretch his legs or tentacles." Azah then starts eating his food through his mouth were his tentacles are at his body. Crono then feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. Crono then takes it out and sees that Alana was calling. Joel then says, "the boss huh." Crono then response with a message saying, "lunch break." Joel then says, "if only some people have your courage man." Crono then says, "well I just told her I'm on lunch." Crono gets a message back saying, "well when you come back a mission has come up with your specialties in mind." Crono then sends, "I'll meet you in your office when I get back." Alana then messages, "alright." Joel then says, "what does she want." Crono then says, "another mission wonder what is maybe someone from the old world has ask for help." Joel then says, "to think we were separated for eons makes you wonder what is out there."Crono then says, "we all been alienated from each other but they had no choice according to Azah but he rather stay quiet on the past on that maybe one day we can learn of our origins of our world." Joel then says, "it a strange one."

They then eat there lunch and walk back to headquarters on the way they stop by a graveyard it was the graveyard of the Cadet Knights that gave their lives in the Cadet Civil War in the Headquarters one year ago which has become one of the Dark Times in Cathedral Crono hasn't been here since the first time he came here. Azah then says, "what this place." Joel then explains what happened to Azah. Azah then says, "humans fighting a pointless war against each other." Joel then says, "hey..." Crono then says, "it alright he an outsider only those who experience it will never forget he may find it a pointless war but we saw it as brother versus brother in a war we never wanted in the beginning." Joel then says, "yeah but don't blame yourself Crono for their deaths." Crono then says, "I don't I figure it a while ago they only fought what they believe in." They then appeared in front of the biggest grave in the yard it says, "here lies Reggie Zunder, Commander and father to those who served after him." Crono then says, "Uncle..." Azah then seems really regretful of what he said earlier or even from something from before. Joel then says, "it felt we all lost a father that day he was our commander after all." Crono then says, "indeed but as long as we do what he taught us this will never happened again." Azah still silent. Joel then says, "what wrong Azah now your all quiet." Azah then says, "I'm...sorry." Joel then says, "what hey it alright you didn't know." Azah then says, "not that." Crono then says, "what then." Azah then says, "from Alassa." Crono then says, "oh I see it alright back then we were enemies and you only wanted to have edge on me."