The Ariaian World Conference

Crono and Joel were planning there next one in their office. Crono then says, "this should be the last painting and the only Scholar left is Darrin and what we gather he know the location that Seth is looking for." Joel then says, "the next clue." Crono then says, "A place where your greatest triumph was." Joel then says, "where is that." Crono then says, "The Pantheon." Joel then says, "isn't it gone." Crono then says, "well It should be ruins but knowing Seth he probably decorated the place." Joel then says, "I see." Crono then says, "are you nervous." Joel then says, "no its not like my grandfather is alive you made sure of that." Crono then says, "alright let's assemble a team." Joel then says, "Abel is good but Azah and Oliver are out still." The Door then opens and Azah comes in and says, "someone call." Crono then says, "Azah how is Oliver." Azah then smiles and says, "ask him yourself." Oliver then walks in with now full grown orange beard and says, "I'm back lads." Crono then says, "um how did you grow that beard in two days." Oliver then says, "oh this well it was a very hairy situation but Azah help me out of it." Joel then says, "that doesn't explain why you have a beard now." Azah then says, "well he still a beast." Crono then says, "but I thought you were going to cure him of the beast disease." Azah then says, "I said I'll help him not cure him plus you find the new Oliver a bigger help then old one." Oliver then says, "totally my sense have only heighten even greater now that I'm part beast." Azah then says, "so did we miss anything." Crono then explains everything that happened in the Manor Painting. Azah then says, "the lords swords of Asmodeus and Apollion of course sadly Eve's sword is gone with the hero to his grave." Oliver then says, "so we must get to the lords swords before Seth." Abel then comes in and says, "hey we Captains have been summoned by the commander for a meeting." Joel then says, "alright we will go when we finish." Crono then says, "fine by me I have paper work and I hate be Alana bad side especial what happened when I had it late."

Joel, Oliver and Abel then head to the top floor of the Cadet Skyscraper were there meeting room. All the other captains and Commander Alana and the scholar Sophia and Raphael. Alana then says, "since we are here we can begin." Sophia then says, "hello everyone some I know but I'm am Sophia The Index I am one of the Scholar of the Sanctuary or Old Aria." a man in a blue Cadet Knight suit with a dark blue cape he had blond hair and blue eyes he had a scar on his right eye this was Arthur Diver. Arthur then says, "I'm Arthur Diver I'm Captain of the Marine Division which study sea life." Joel then says, "I'm Joel Flynn, Captain of the Soldier Division which acts as first line defense for the people and we help where we need." Abel then says, "Abel of Seville, Captain of the Lancer we act as the Royal Guard for the Prime Minister in the palace." Oliver then says, "Oliver, Captain of Rangers we explore woods and ruins to find secrets of Aria." A man with Blonde Hair medium size and Green eyes he wears a black Cadet suit and gold stripe and says, "hello my name Gust Flynn I'm Captain of the Air Force we act as quick rescue force." A woman in a Black Cadet suit with Gray stripes she had short blue hair and yellow eyes. She then says, "Magnus, Captain of the mages we study the magical arts." Shade then says, "Shade, Captain of the Shinobi we now act as spy." Alana then says, "Alana Zunder, 73th commander of the Cadets." Raphael then says, "Ambassador and formerly 71st Commander of the Cadets." Alana then says, "now we all have introduce our selves let me tell you what going in a few days the Leaders from Seville, Alassa, Blight Town and Angel Realm are coming to Cathedral for the first Ariaian World Conference." Joel then says, "for what this meeting for." Alan then says, "well the leaders have decided to make an alliance this will make us allies with them but our real mission is to set up the first expedition into new Aria World Sophia has looked at our maps of our lands and says the world have change even with all three maps she says that this doesn't even come close to one percent of Aria and the map has change but mainly we believe there people out there still in trouble from threats of the old world." Sophia then says, "first of all Seth must be stop only one painting waits but after that Darrin is safe only thing left is to take back Sanctuary from Seth's evil hands." Alana then says, "I have no doubt Crono will stop him he save both Seville and Alassa before we could set foot there but I must tell you all have a task at the meeting at this meeting we will be Introducing a new rank in the Cadets who will lead the Expedition they calling it 'Inquisitor' at the meeting we will be voting on who it will be Important to you to think who you want it to be I won't be voting I decide to allow the captains decide the fate of the expedition use you best judgment in the candidate you chose this could have world changing consequence if it fails." Joel then says, "talk about pressure." Alana then says, "sorry for it but this why I gave a few days in advance Captains." Oliver then says, "I see." Alana then says, "alright you are all dismissed but this is a secret for now." Raphael then notice her phone is ringing and answers it and says, "yes....really okay." Alana then says, "what wrong." Raphael then says, "the Prime Minister is here and he has disappeared." Alana then says, "what."