Return to the Angel Realm

They walked up the stairs to the Pantheon with caution. Crono then thinks, "it feel like it was the first time I walked up these stairs." They then get to the gates and they see the rubble of what was the Pantheon. Gabriel then says, "if any where then the old throne room. Crono then says, "yeah let's see if we can get in there." They then look around the rubble when they see arrows pointing at an opening. Crono then says, "oh great another game for him." Raphael then says, "you seem to be getting use to his pranks." Oliver then says, "I don't smell anything off." Crono and them then head into the Pantheon Ruins.

They then keep walking through the halls. Oliver then says, "by the way Joel I never knew you related to Gust." Joel then says, "he my cousin he actually a multiple generation of being Air Force Cadets and he only seventh Captain in the family." Gabriel then stares at Joel starting realized he looks familiar. Oliver then says, "and you must be the first Soldier one." Joel then says, "my parents wanted me to be a pilot too but when I went to soldier they only wanted the best and it worked out." Crono then says, "hey Raphael what division did you go in." Raphael then says, "well I wasn't trained like you boys I was invited in by the 70th commander to take his position I shortest in history I'll only took it for five years before giving it to Reggie who served it for then next forty years." Crono then says, "I see." Joel then says, "we should be there soon." Gabriel then thinks, "what how does he know the area could he be."

They reach the throne room were they see the painting on the throne. Oliver then gets the straws out and they all draw and Crono, Oliver and Azah goes into the painting with Sophia. Crono then says, "alright ready guys." Crono and them goes to the painting which looks like a Fortress in the sky they go in. Joel then says, "no we wait for them to succeed." Gabriel then says, "Joel was it can we talk." Joel then says, "of course." Gabriel a good looks at Joel and says, "is it really you Jophiel." Joel then says, "yes but I go by Joel now." Gabriel then says, "so you lived so this takes it you failed the mission." Joel then says, "it was mission I gladly fail of course." Gabriel then says, "I never really wanted you to go but at the time you were seeking your grandfather approval." Joel then says, "it would been fruitless in the end but if I didn't go I wouldn't meet Crono and Oliver." Raphael then says, "so where Michael." Gabriel then says, "he in Blight Town helping out." Raphael then says, "so who voting." Gabriel then says, "I will we already talked of who we wanted."