Irene, The Little White Bat

Crono and them returned to there office in Cathedral City. Azah then says, "so your that fools grandson." Joel then says, "yeah and." Azah then says, "nothing I have respect for you then that false God." Joel then says, "what was he like before he was God." Azah then says, "his name was Jabriel, God of Light." Crono then says, "well Let's get to business then we have our next clue." Abel then says, "what is it." Crono then says, "you find the next one in a place were the first belong to the now forgotten town." Joel then says, "lost on that one." Oliver then says, "I know I heard something one time in the big woods there used to be a town Old Cathedral it where our ancestor lived before moving to the ocean we have a record of it in the hunter guild but it all in ruins now." Joel then says, "oh yeah I read that in a book the first Cathedral." Crono looks outside and it sees it turning dark out. Crono then says, "we should call it a night we should resume tomorrow we shall take off the the Great Wood."

They all went back home for the evening Crono, Abel, Azah and Sophia go to Crono's house. Irene was waiting and says, "welcome home." Crono then says, "hi Irene." Irene then says, "so how was your day." Crono then says, "well..." Crono explained his day to Irene. Irene then says, "wow so Mr. Flynn is an Angel." Sophia looks at the TV and says, "wonder what on tonight." Azah then says, "here." Azah turns the TV on for her. Irene then says, "Azah your being so friendly lately now you got your body back." Azah then says, "thanks." Crono then thinks, "since he found out that Seth was his sister killer but has he truly given humanity a second chance." Abel then says, "taking a shower before dinner." Irene then says, "alright papa." Abel then goes to the bathroom. Crono then says, "at this right we are going to need a bigger house soon." Irene then says, "hey it going to be a while before dinner is done let me cut your hair I'm starting to hate it." Crono then says, "alright." Crono and Irene goes to the back porch. Irene starts cutting Crono's hair. Crono then says, "nice out tonight." Irene then says, "yeah." Irene then cut a lot of Crono to short and spiky but scratches his head. Irene then says, "I'm so sorry." Crono then says, "it alright." Irene then gets a napkin and gives to Crono and gets a little blood on his right hand. Crono then says, "Irene." Crono then see Irene grow vampire fangs in her mouth and like her hand. Crono then says, "oh my." Irene then realized what she did. Irene then says, "oh my god why did I do that I didn't mean too." Crono then says, "I think you just grew your big girl teeth." Irene then says, "what." Irene then says, "what." she then feels her vampire teeth with her tongue. Irene then says, "what do I do." Crono then says, "it's okay it good thing we live with an adult vampire." they then go back in and see Abel with pajamas on he gets a beer out of the fridge. Irene then says, "ah Papa." Abel then says, "yes." Irene then shows him her vampire teeth. Abel then says, "oh my so you vampire teeth keep your mouth open for a minute." Irene then says, "sure why." Abel takes a picture of her showing her vampire teeth with his smartphone. Irene then says, "Papa really." Abel then says, "what I wanted to take a picture of my little girl big moment ." Irene then says, "not that i was wondering what should I do." Abel then says, "well you should be fine you just have fangs now but you will transform at some point." Crono then says, "like one of those Vampire beast or bat." Irene then says, "thats scary I don't to turn into those beast and hurt people." Abel then says, "no you will be more a bat you can only turn into a monster when over hundred thousand years old." Irene then says, "okay that better but bat small creature." Crono then says, "oh you make a cute little bat." Irene starts to blush. Later that night Crono was in pajamas with Irene in bed. Crono then says, "good night." Irene then kiss him and says, "night Crono." They the go to bed till the next day.

Crono wakes up in the morning and sees Irene not in bed. Crono then says, "weird usual I am the one to get up first..." Crono then looks on her pillow he sees a little white bat sleeping. Crono then says, "I knew it." Irene wakes up and looks at Crono and is shocked and wonder how he got big or how she got small but sees she a bat now. Crono then says, "I told you would be cute." Irene then was very upset. Crono then says, "alright let's see if Abel left yet." They go down stairs and see Abel drinking coffee. Abel then says, "what up." Crono then says, "well." Crono then puts Irene on the table. Abel then says, "oh she so cute." Abel gets his phone and takes a picture and says, "well now we have to fix my dear come with me." They go to the Living Room were they see Sophia sleeping on the couch and Azah in his squid form on the coffee table sleeping. Crono then place Sophia on the floor with a pillow." Abel then puts Irene on the couch and says, "alright lay on your back Irene." Irene then lays on her back with her wings lays out. Abel then takes his right index on her tummy and starts tickling her. Irene starts squeaking as if she was laughing. Irene then transforms back into her human form. Irene then says while huffing, "thanks papa."