Crono Zunder vs. Seth, God Of Chaos

Crono then draw his sword out. Seth then says, "I see your pretty bang up I see you ran into one my Sethlings." Crono then says, "yeah little guy got me from behind." Seth then says, "now then." Seth then snaps his fingers and a bunch of Sethlings come out and surround them. Crono then says, "what are these things." Seth then says, "let's just say there my little puppets they are create from my chaos energy they don't feel pain or have a few emotions and your familiar with there other power." They all have weapons ready to attack Crono. Crono then summons a fancy divine sword. Seth then says, "lets begin then." Seth then snaps his fingers. The Sethlings then runs at Crono with weapons at the ready. Crono then starts to slash at them destroying them in the pure flame emit from his blades he manages to defeat them all. Seth then says, "well something about that flame it fascinating it purity disgust me make me want to vomit." Crono then slash a flame at Seth. Seth then side steps real quick and says, "no way I'm getting hit by that again." Crono then goes in for a double slash but Seth then grabs Crono by the neck with his right hand and choke slams him to the ground. Seth then gets his right leg up and tries to stomp Crono. Crono rolls out the way. Seth then tries to make a black marble but then when he was about to get his other hand to flick. Crono then goes to him and jump up flick it in his face with his left hand. Seth grabs his face in pain an says, "you little." Crono then see his left middle finger nail is destroyed and bloody. Crono then tries to heal it with the pure flame. Seth then says, "now then I will destroy you I'll destroy everything." Crono then says, "I'll defeat you before you do that." Seth then looks serious then take his right fist and punches Crono in the face. Crono then stumbles back and thinks, "dang it felt I got hit by a boxing champion." Seth then starts rapidly starts punching Crono. Crono then blows pure white flames out of his mouth into Seth's face. Seth Grabs his face again. Crono then gets his sword ready and starts emitting pure white flames. Seth then goes for right but then Crono take his sword and stabs Seth mid section of his chest. Seth then says, "no way." Seth then catches on fire. Crono then says, "now burn with your sins Seth all those you make suffer from eons ago." Seth then says, "I was so close my plans now ruined ahhhhhhh...." Seth starts fading away in the wind. Crono the falls face first to the ground. Azah, Oliver and Sophia come out. Oliver then says, "you did it lad." Crono then says, "he nearly had me." Azah then says, "let's get him out here now."

Azah and Oliver help Crono walk the go through the curtain and see Darin sleeping on a couch. Sophia then says, "master wake up." Darin then starts waking up and says, "what oh what going on where that demon." Crono then says, "he gone we defeated him." Darin then says, "this great news that monster has been defeated." Sophia then says, "let's head back." Crono then uses the pure white flame to heal his wounds so he can walk by himself." They then head back to the Angel fall. Raphael then says, "you boys look awful." Crono then says, "yeah it was a rough one but we defeated Seth." Joel then says, "for real finally it over now back to normal life or normal as it gets." They then head back home to have a rest from there battle with Seth.