The Lords Sword

The Next day Crono was looking at Sanctuary that still floating in the sky from the meeting room. Darin then says, "Seth must have something making it float there Crono I have one more request of you." Crono then says, "what is it." Darin then says, "I wish for to destroy the lords sword so there power never harm those I was ask to look after them from Apollion and Asmodeus but we must rid of them once and for all so it doesn't harm Aria ever again." Crono then says, "alright then." As Crono was to leave he see Alana and Irene. Irene then says, "oh I was wondering if wanted to have lunch with us." Crono then says, "something come up I must do something first before I can relax." Alana then says, "fine just take it easy." Crono then says, "right."

Crono, Joel, Abel and Darin fly up to Sanctuary they walking to the entrance. Darin then says, "to think Aria is still beautiful as it was long ago." They then continue into Sanctuary till they reach a wall. Darin then says, "now open up." They then see the wall turn into a giant staircase heading up. They then head up the stairs.

They then reach the top of Sanctuary into the top chamber there they see a bunch of chains holding two swords one looks as black as Darkness and the other that looks golden in Light both wrap in chains. Darin then says, "behold the Lords swords the dark sword of Asmodeus and the light sword of Apollion." Joel then says, "the sword of true gods amazing." Crono then feels something by his left leg. Crono then looks down in shock to see a Sethling. The Sethling then says, "boom boom." The Sethling then explodes Crono get thrown to the wall. Darin then says, "the devil." Crono then see his left leg is burnt up and feels fractured. Joel then says, "Crono are you okay." Abel then goes to Darin with his lance ready to protect. They then hear someone walk up the steps and shocked to see Seth still alive. Crono then says, "but how are you alive Seth." Seth then claps his hands and says, "great job everyone bravo you played into my plan like I wanted you to." Darin then says, "you planed this." Seth then says, "of course you all fell in and you brought me here to the lords sword now my chaos can come to life." Crono then says, "how you here doesn't make sense." Seth then says, "of Crono you were my most important piece on the board but this how I did it." Seth then puts his hand out and then puff a Sethling comes out. Sethling then says, "boss boss." Seth then says, "now if I give a portion of my power to my baby here." Seth then give some his power to the Sethling and it then turns into a perfect clone of Seth." Crono then says, "so it was big one of those things." Crono then gets up but falls back down. Seth then walks towards the lord swords and says, "yes I fell the power." Darin then tries to stop him but the clone stops him. Seth then goes to the swords and says, "now let chaos reign supreme hahahaha." Seth then grabs the swords and starts to absorb them into himself he starts to transform the room breaks apart. When the dust clears the top Sanctuary has disappeared. Seth hat now was pointing up like devil horns he was now over ten feet tall he was wearing armor on his legs and arms they wear a dark steel with his finger all pointy. Seth then says, "now I'm the True Bringer Of Chaos hahahaha." Crono then use his sword to get up on his feet and start healing himself with the pure flame on his leg.

In the Cadet Headquarter they look on the roof. Azah then says, "what going on." Irene then says, "I hope Crono and papa is alright up there." Oliver then gets a spy glass and says, "oh that Seth guy is back lad." Azah then says, "no way we saw him be beaten."

Crono then engulf into pure white flame into his demon form. Seth then says, "Come Crono I'll test my new strength on you." Crono then tries to slash Seth with his sword that emitting Pure White Flames .But Seth catches it in his right hand. Crono then says, "no way." Seth then says, "your little flame doesn't hurt me hahaha." Seth then picks Crono up and says, "now Die Crono." Seth then jumps in the air and throws Crono of Sanctuary into the nearby woods." Abel then says, "no way." Joel then says, "Crono...there no way he could survive that he could be dead." Seth then says, "now who next to die hahahaha." But then they hear something drop from above they look and see the Devil Knight. Seth then says, "oh it you The Famous Devil Knight." The Devil Knight then points Seth. Seth then says, "what me." The Devil Knight then drags his right thumb across his throat slowly. Seth then says, "oh I'm dead well I think your wrong about that one."