Request

Crono then says, "...so that about it." Darin then says, fascinating it seems you been through the ringer with vampires and Azah here." Lynne then says, "well at least thing are getting better then there use to be." Crono then says, "well what was like back then." Darin then says, "well interested in Old Aria very well what Azah told you is correct In the beginning there were three Supreme Beings Apollion, Asmodeus and Eve these three created Aria, Apollion created the Angel race, Asmodeus created the Demons and Eve created Humanity this Era was known as The Genesis of Aria for a while this was a time of peace in this other races mingle with each other and created other races to help populated." Crono then says, "other races like the vampires it make sense." Darrin then says, "then of course dark times were next our race the humans created the first sin Lord Apollion wanted to extinction the humans but Lady Eve gave her life away to make sure humans live on. Lord Apollion thought this wasn't enough so he took away Humanity Immortality this was the second sin and when Lord Asmodeus saw this he was angry that Apollion did this and this was the starts of the Eon Wars between this being this war near drove all of us Ariaians to extinction this was darkest time of the world." Crono then says, "extinction." Darin then says, "but after an eon a unknown Hero rose out of nowhere this Hero was Known as the Hero of Aria and he set out to end the conflict of the gods and he would triumph over them and both Apollion and Asmodeus gave their lives away to split the world from each other so us Ariaians could regrow our population it is Unknown where the Hero of Aria went after this maybe he went to go rest in piece." Azah then says, "I thought the hero gave his life too." Darin then says, "no before they sacrifice themselves Apollion and Asmodeus ask us the scholars to keep every information here so one day when the world merged we can return with the knowledge of the past so we never fight again." Crono then says, "alright I get it now." Darin then says, "now Crono I have a request for." Crono then says, "yes." Darin then says, "we wish for you to bring the painting to area where sanctuary could appear not to damage anything because once you do we can undo the painting spell that bring into Aria." Crono then says, "alright then." Darin then says, "just come back here when you do so." Crono then says, "now one thing how do I leave the painting." Darin then says, "well just go back outside and jump off the cliff it should bring you back out." Crono then says, "alright I'll be back then." Crono then leave out of the office and walks all the way back to the door of the Library. Crono then says, "Alright Azah let's had back." Azah then says, "for some reason I have a bad feeling about this." Crono then says, "for real why is that." Azah then says, "I don't know ah forget let's head back." They then head back to the cliff edge. Crono then says, "here goes nothing." Crono then jumps and falls down into the void.

Crono then jumps out of the painting back in Alana's office. Joel then says, "welcome back partner." Crono then says, "well this what I found out..." Crono then tells them what he learned in the painting to them. Raphael then says, "wow that amazing." Alana then says, "now we need to bring the painting somewhere for now you should rest for now it getting late." Crono then says, "well let's go back home guys." Crono, Abel and Azah then head to Crono's house.

Irene was in the kitchen making dinner. She sees them and says, "oh welcome home." Crono then tells Irene what happened. Irene then says, "wow so you meet some people before the world was separated." Crono then says, "yeah and I learned of the past and what Aria means." Crono then tells Irene what he learned from the Scholars.