The Ice Dragon on the Mountain Peak

A week goes by and Crono wakes up and says, "am I dead." Azah the says, "finally you wake up." Crono then see Azah is in his nightmare form. Crono then says, "so you carried me here." Sophia then says, "so you are a wake we been here waiting for the storm pass." Crono then says, "so we are in painting still." Sophia then says, "yes and the exit is different then Sanctuary in this one it at the peak of this mountain." Azah then says, "so why you keep the nightmare amulet." Crono then says, "well if one day you can respect humans I could give back to you." Azah then says, "I see but now that your awake we can return back only thing I been think of this Seth character he said he killed my sister." Crono then says, "he seems to dangerous to be left alone he might seem crazy but he very cunning by why he been playing a long game of chest." Sophia then says, "this storm must be controlled by something could it be Seth has something to keep us here." Crono then says, "lets move out." Crono gets up now that he able to move again.

They then set off from the cabin to escape the Icy mountain painting. Crono puts up his helmet so he doesn't get frozen again. They then travel up the mountain. Azah then says, "how long will it take to get the peak." Sophia then says, "not to long we were fortunate we were put high up the mountain." Crono then says, "good but then again Seth may of planed this." Azah then says, "are you sure of your theory him being a genius." Crono then says, "still not convince even the unhinged could be a genius he manage to start a war for millions of years then he must be a genius." Sophia then says, "well we will be ready for him when we leave this place." They then get neared the summit and they see something. Azah then says, "what thats." Crono then says, "great so that why there a storm going . They then see a Giant Ice Dragon. It had a giant serpent like body two arms his color was light blue he had two big yellow dragon like eyes with two ice horns on his head pointing up to the sky he was also wearing what looks like a red and white mask on his face. Crono then draws his sword and says, "Azah protect Sophia." Azah then says, "right good luck." Azah then take Sophia behind a huge rock. Crono then emits red flames on his sword. The dragon then notice him and roars a mighty roar. Crono then slashes flames at the dragon. The dragon then breaths out an ice shower to counter the flames. Azah then looks at the situation and says, "there must be a way to beat this thing." Sophia then says, "there is this ice dragon is suppose to be peaceful one it must be that mask over it eyes." Azah then says, "I see Seth is controlling it with that." Crono then cover himself in white pure flames. Azah then says, "the mask Crono." Crono then sees the mask on the dragon face. Crono then run towards the dragon up to it body. Crono then starts climbing the dragon's body. The Dragon then starts to tries to get Crono off him. Crono then gets up to the back of the dragon. The dragon then turn it head to it back and breaths out frost at him. Crono was still on fire which help counter the dragon frost breath. Crono then jumps to the dragon face and grabs the mask off his face. The Dragon the calms down. The mask then fades away into the wind the snowstorm stops. The Dragon then brings Crono down to the ground then flies off. Sophia then says, "these painting were created to keep rare animals and creatures inside them he was last remaining Ice Dragons the are very peaceful creatures unlike there fire counter part." Crono then says, "I see I didn't want to kill it anyway." Azah then says, "we should get going before Seth sends another one at us." They then reach the peak and see a small cave were they see a light and go to the light.