Old Cathedral Village

They have arrive in the Old Village known as Cathedral that is now abandoned. It was a small town in ruins some building completely destroyed some are still standing like few house and a tower. It was evening and the sun was starting to get dark. Abel then says, "lets call it a day and resume tomorrow." Oliver then says, "yeah the monster here are very violent at night." they then find a house still standing and use it for the night.

In the house was all dusty with one bed a table and a chair and a fireplace. Crono then says, "this has to do." Abel then says, "I'll stay on guard." Azah then says, "man this place could be millions of years old and it still stand hopefully it doesn't fall on us." Joel then says, "yeah but it better then what out there at night." Oliver then says, "if you think tree are tall you should see the beast of these woods some the size of the trees the worst one are the wolf creatures around here they come in packs and some could turn you into a beast." Azah then says, "great now I won't be able to sleep." Crono then says, "don't worry we will be fine we have a Vampire that can kill a mouse in the dark and two captains." Sophia then gets in the bed and goes to bed. Crono then goes to the fireplace and lights with a fireball he created he then sits down on the wall with Oliver and Joel. Crono then says, "remember this was part of training." Oliver then says, "where had sleep in weird positions yeah wasn't my favorite at times." Joel then says, "indeed." Azah then says, "weird army runts you guys are." Crono then falls asleep on the wall.

Crono then wakes up on the wall where he was but something was different he sees a man with blonde hair in a blue tunic and leather trouser and shoes. The house seems less moldy. Crono then says, "what is this." Azah in his nightmare form on the bed then says, "you dreaming right now." Crono then says, "so what are we seeing." Azah then says, "well we are seeing a memory of a villager who lived in this town long ago it may be a little fuzzy but we can see what ever is left of this man memories are left." Crono then says, "this your doing is it." Azah then says, "of course but we can see what this village is but we are limited here of what we can see we be able see what it use to look but we have stay a distance of ten feet of that man if out range we will be kicked out." Crono then says, "Alright this could be a good excise of your abilities." Azah then says, "this guy doesn't have a good signal though that sad thing about the dead." Crono then says, "but he can gives an Idea were the painting could be." Azah then says, "exactly so we should tail this guy I'll just fast forward when he leaves." Azah does this and they follow the man.

On the outside of the house in a tree far up on a branch Seth sits and says, "oh Young Crono and his merry men have come I hope he enjoying this game we are playing but maybe we can spice this little game into something more since but what can I do... I know I hope Crono like some puppies hahahaha."

Crono and Azah follows the man through Old Cathedral. The building were all together and place is full off people but some had no face this is due to the memory can't remember everything. Crono then says, "back in the day this place was a booming place." Azah then says, "indeed I can tell this after the merge someone just used an old term I haven't heard in a long time and there using the old date before they were change when this man was writing in a journal." Crono then says, "so this town is that old." Azah then says, "indeed but if the painting is would being that tower over there let's see if he visit it at some point...ah he did." Crono and Azah then fast forward to when he goes to the tower. Crono then see the man talk to a man he was wearing a brown leather tunic and black trouser and black boots. The man then says, "Hello Arjuna how are you today." Arjuna then says, "alright are you doing alright I know we been working really hard and the monster ain't kind around." The man then says, " oh Mr. Gweir you been working hard yourself helping us establish this town when the world has been separated ." Arjuna then says, "we all may be separated now but one day we be one again it may not be in our life time but to those we pass our legacy onto will plus we might abandon this place our scouts found a place near the sea but for now will stay here." Azah then says, "I see this Arjuna Gweir must a been the leader here." Crono then says, "so this place must be where the painting is." they then hear a voice then says, "wake up Crono we have a problem." Azah then says, "looks we have a problem let's go and see what is up."