Return to Sanctuary

Crono, Azah and Sophia find themselves in the paint room in Sanctuary. All the painting are gone and disappeared. Sophia then says, "where are the paintings they are gone." They then hear a voice, "were indeed hehehehe. Crono then says, "Seth where are." Seth then says, "oh my where am I indeed if I'm not right or left not down on ground at all." Crono then looks up and sees Seth standing up on the ceiling. Seth then says, "bravo Crono you at least have a brain for a human or a demon hahaha." Seth then jumps down from the ceiling. Azah then says, "still clowning around I see." Seth then says, "oh Azah I take my job very seriously now in fact when you were gone I made a game for you a little scavenge hunt if you will." Crono then says, "so you hidden the paintings around." Seth then says, "yes and here is your first clue you find the first in a place where you drew your first breath hahahaha...." Seth then hears what sounds like someone walking in armor. Seth then says, "oh a very interesting guest is here." Crono then looks at the door. But then through the wall Seth was near a ten foot figure come through the wall punching Seth in the face with his right hand. They see a ten foot man in Iron armor he had horns coming out of his helmet and had six eye holes on it he wore a red cape with a demonic logo on it. Crono then says, "Devil Knight." Seth gets up holding his broken nose and says, "normal people use a door sir." The Devil Knight then goes over to Seth and grabs him by the neck. Seth then says, "hey wait..." The Devil Knight then throws him throws him through the other wall. Azah then says, "I don't think he wants to talk."

The Devil Knight then walks out of the hole in the wall. Seth then fix his nose and says, "now before we get rash I can make balloon animals see." Seth then gets a long balloon out and blows air into it and makes it into a dog. Seth then says, "see bark bark." The Devil Knight then take his right index finger and pops the balloon. Seth then says, "then maybe jug.." The Devil Knight then slams his right fist in the face making Seth go flying into a shelf of books. Crono then says, "how is Devil Knight here wait Seth may have put sanctuary in Aria while we were gone. Seth gets up and says, "alright time to get the kid gloves off..." Devil Knight then walks closer and grabs Seth again. Seth then says, "oh come smell my flower." Seth then gets a flower a sunflower in fact the Devil Knight looks confused. But then the sunflower then sprays water in his eye holes which make the Devil knight drop him and staggers back he roars in pain. Seth then says, "oh don't like pepper in your flowers hahaha." Devil Knight then growls. Seth then says, "oh now now don't falls so hard now." a traps door then opens under him and the Devil knight falls down it. Crono then says, "Devil Knight." Seth then says, "oh don't worry you can join him."

A trap door then appears under them an they fall down too they then find out falling the sanctuary is in the sky floating above the area that sanctuary was to be. Crono then gets engulf in pure white flames and transforms it looked like he was wearing black body armor on his body his left hand looks like a claw. Crono face had black scales on his checks he had horns on his head pointing forward where he was looking and he had two black angelic wing. Crono then grabs Azah and Sophia in mid air. Azah then says, "phew that was close." Crono looks around and says, "where Devil Knight at." Crono then sees what looks like a giant eagle flying in the sky it was dark red feathered body and a white feathered head it had two horns on it head pointing forward. Crono then sees the Devil Knight riding on it back. Crono then says, "let's head home and tell the others what happened."