Count Nosefu

Abel finds himself into a giant ballroom where he a man who over Six feet and five inches wearing a helmet that looks like a raven with his mouth and eyes showing wearing a cape around his body. Abel then says, "Count Nosefu I found you." Nosefu then says, "hello young one I felt your presence when enter but you don't seen to be a Dark one young one." Abel then says, "I'm what you call a Vampire a Descendant of the Dark one, My Name Is Abel first Son of Lord Magnus the eighth great grandson of Lord Vladimir and Maria." Nosefu then says "I see how is my brother." Abel then says, "alive and well he serves as a leader for the city of Seville a place were vampire and humans can coexist." Nosefu then warps to Abel and says, "that so good to hear young Abel but I'm afraid I have bad news." Abel then says, "what is it Count Nosefu." Nosefu then shows Abel his neck to see a neck tie that is red and white and says, "some creature named Seth put this on me he seem to want to use me to kill you." Abel then says, "I see so really reason you came to me is to." Nosefu then says, "yes to attack you but this not because I hate you it just to tell you I have no control." Nosefu then take his hand and tries to hit Abel. Abel then dodges back and says, "alright I see what I must do." Abel then draws his lance and says, "here I come." Nosefu then says, "well I pray for your victory." Abel then lunges at Nosefu and aiming at the neck tie. Nosefu then chops down which make Abel block it. Abel then says, "well I figured you were strong then again your lord Vladimir Brother." Nosefu then says, "indeed your so bad yourself Abel I see you take battle very seriously but at this rate I might kill you before you get the neck tie." Abel then says, "don't worry Nosefu I'm only stalling right now." Nosefu then says, "what stalling for what." Abel then says, "for him to get here." Nosefu then see a white flame coming towards them. Nosefu then says, "what this." They both get engulf in the flame but they didn't get burned but the neck tie gets burnt off. Nosefu then says, "this flame what is it I never seen anything like it." Abel then says, "this the Pure Flame it only belongs to one individual it only burns those it find are evil."

when fire clears they see Crono. Nosefu then says, "a human." Abel then says, "this is Crono Zunder he a half human half fire demon he seem discover this flame the Pure flame of humanity which helps the innocent and burns those who are evil it is his and his alone." Crono then says, "so your Count Nosefu." Nosefu then says, "yes and thank you for saving me from the neck tie." Abel then says, "so did you meet Seth my Count." Nosefu then says, "yes he came here looking for something he seem to be looking for something nothing no good he wants the lords swords." Crono then says, "lords sword." Nosefu then says, "yes forgive me I forgot your not from the Old Aria they are the Swords of The Supreme Beings so you can imagine what they can do ." Crono then says, "indeed he wish bring forth the Second War of Eons." Nosefu then says, "Indeed I of course I don't know where they are hiding but I may know who may know the man Darrin the leader of the Scholars must know where the swords are in Sanctuary you must stop Seth before his plan come forth." Crono then says, "yes." Nosefu then shows them the exit of the painted world. Mark then says, "we decided to stay here with Nosefu to keep him company." Abel then says, "alright but I wish for you to relocate to Seville Count Nosefu, Vladimir would be very pleased by this." Nosefu then says, "yes I will it been a very long time and do wish to meet my brother and see what his offspring have become." Abel then says, "they have become very good his tenth grandchild has been born my daughter Irene around twenty years ago the first human vampire and is with Crono here." Nosefu then says, "I see this is good."